Polarion Software Announces Polarion 2014
Following the 10M Dollar Investment by Siemens, the Latest Edition Brings Further Enterprise Functionality to the Market
Stuttgart, Germany/San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 11, 2014
Polarion Software, creator of the world’s fastest browser-based Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution, today announced the availability of Polarion 2014, the most recent version of the company’s patented solution for ALM, Requirements Management, and Test & Quality Management.
Industry Driven Features and Capabilities of Polarion 2014 Enable Polarion’s Customers to Accelerate Innovation
- Clustering: out of the box capabilities for load balancing and failover strategies
- ReqIF Standard: efficient exchange between manufacturer and supplier
- Easy Planning: flexible and easy release and iteration planning for any methodology
- Enhanced LiveDoc™ Documents: more rich text editing capabilities, custom document metadata, and personal document presentation
- Approval Centre: Easy to use solution for your review and approval process
- BIRT App: reporting across different tools
- Polarion Connector for MATLAB® Simulink: full integration with this popular tool
- Parallelization and more data connection protocols: 5 times faster system operations
“Ovum is impressed with Polarion Software for its integrated lifecycle solution, where the traceability benefits of ALM can be fully realized. This represents an advantage over point software development tools that are unconnected and therefore lack the advantages of the ALM approach." Michael Azoff, Principal Analyst, Ovum.
Customers are excited about the recent enhancements, and based on the confidence vote and monetary infusion by Siemens Venture Capital, they are looking forward to expanded product development initiatives going forward.
Dr. Markus Liebelt of T-Systems International GmbH stated, “We have used Polarion over the last six years in more than 80 development projects involving hundreds of employees. Polarion allowed us to provide a standard process and reports; projects could adapt such locally. The great support of Polarion helped us to manage all upgrades and transitions seamlessly.”
About Polarion Software
Polarion Software’s success is best described by the hundreds of Global 1000 companies and over one million users who rely daily on Polarion’s Requirements Management, Quality Assurance, and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions. Polarion is a thriving international company with offices across Europe and North America, and a wide ecosystem of partners world-wide. For more information, visit http://www.polarion.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11658728.htm