Global Industrial Protective Footwear Market to See 8.5% CAGR Through 2019, According to TMR Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
In-demand research report “Industrial Protective Footwear Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 – 2019” drawn up by Transparency Market Research (TMR) is now available at MarketPublishers.com. According to the study, the worldwide industrial protective footwear market is poised to witness an 8.5% CAGR in the next 5 years.
London, UK (PRWEB) March 17, 2014
In 2012, the worldwide industrial protective footwear market was evaluated at over USD 2.37 billion. Furthermore, it is poised to witness an 8.5% CAGR in the next 5 years, and it will likely go beyond USD 4.33 billion in 2019. The robust market growth is spurred by the world’s increasing demand for industrial protective footwear, improving awareness amid manufacturers and builders of safety at work along with a rising number of work-related accidents. Strong inexpensive and low-quality product sales represent the major restraint to the overall market growth. In 2012, Europe captured the dominant share of the world industrial protective footwear market; the regional market continues to be driven primarily by the adoption of strict regulations requiring the obligatory use of standardized safety shoes in the work place.
Uvex Safety Group, Jal Group, Elten Gmbh, Cofra Holding AG, Oftenrich Holdings Company Limited, Rahman Group, Rock Fall Ltd., Honeywell Safety Products, Saina Group Co. Ltd. and VF Corporation are among the leading companies engaged in the world industrial protective footwear industry.
In-demand research report “Industrial Protective Footwear Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 – 2019” drawn up by Transparency Market Research (TMR) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Industrial Protective Footwear Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2013 – 2019
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,795.00
The study presents a close look at the global industrial protective footwear market scenario along with a detailed assessment of the market by geography, application and type. It outlines and examines the main market drivers and limiters, contains Porter’s five forces analysis, encloses an extensive value chain analysis, and also sheds light on the сurrent and emerging market trends. The research report uncovers important industry performance estimates, features the key factors influencing the market development, evaluates the market attractiveness, pinpoints the most lucrative market growth areas, illustrates the competitive environment, profiles the leading companies, and furthermore provides an extensive outlook for the world industrial protective footwear market through 2019 is at hand in the study.
Key sectors of the global industrial protective footwear market covered in the report: leather footwear, rail footwear and waterproof footwear and air footwear.
- Detailed summary of the world industrial protective footwear market performance filled with a wide range of important industry estimates.
- Extensive value chain analysis of the industrial protective footwear industry.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Snapshot of the current and emerging market trends.
- Valuable data on the important market growth restraints and drivers.
- Insightful review of the main industry concerns.
- Clear description of the regulative landscape.
- Information on the emerging market opportunities and challenges.
- Profound evaluation of the market attractiveness and identification of the lucrative market sectors.
- Analysis of the competitive rivalry and informative profiles of the dominant companies.
- All-encompassing market assessment by application, type and geography.
- Future outlook through 2019 for the world industrial protective footwear market.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at TMR page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11675362.htm