Best Mother’s Day Gifts for Digital-minded Moms—from WaterField Designs
What Mother’s Day Gift to get the 21st-century mom? WaterField Designs meets the protective and style needs of today’s digitally-connected moms with locally-made bags and cases for every budget; available now at http://www.sfbags.com.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in locally-manufactured laptop sleeves and designer bags and cases for digital gear, announces Mother’s Day gifts for mothers of all kinds.
From the newly announced CitySlicker case for the Jawbone Jambox Mini (for the music-loving mom), to the retro-cool Rough Rider leather messenger bag (for the hip, professional mom), to the tried and true CableGuy gear pouch (for the organized or “needs-to-get-organized” mom), WaterField announces cases and bags at a range of price points that will make mom smile to Mom on Mother’s Day. All WaterField Designs products are made in San Francisco to quality standards even the pickiest mothers can celebrate.
CitySlicker for the Mini Jambox—for moms who bring music wherever they go. ($49)
- Ballistic nylon base with a naturally-tanned, distressed leather flap that snaps into place
- High-grade neoprene lining with softly interior padding
- Semi-opaque back pocket for charger cable and accessories closes with self-locking zipper.
- Flap colors: black or grizzly premium leather
- Urban, modern look with an old-world feel
Rough Rider leather messenger bag—for style-conscious moms. ($235)
- Rugged, naturally-tanned leather exterior that develops a stunning patina over time
- Unlined interior and natural edges
- Splash of colorful nylon under the flap; choice of six colors
- Two interior waxed-canvas pockets and two scratch-free, lined pockets under the flap
- Unique, ergonomic strap system to compress contents, maintain slim profile, and position bag snuggly against the body to ease back and neck fatigue
- Fits a 13-inch laptop within protective sleeve plus daily necessities
CableGuy gear pouch—for moms who love (or need) to get organized. ($19-$25)
- Black ballistic nylon exterior with accent piping in a choice of four colors
- Gold, rip-stop interior lining helps mom easily see what’s inside.
- Two main compartments, each with one area for larger items and three mesh pockets for smaller items
- YKK self-locking zippers keep contents secure.
- Three sizes: small, medium and large
Outback Tote—the most versatile bag Mom will ever own. ($149-$159).
- Brown, waxed-canvas body develops its own character with use.
- Distressed, vegetable-tanned, leather accents in choice of chocolate or grizzly brown
- Handles are long enough to wear over the shoulder and short enough to hold like a large purse.
- Discrete, zippered, top closure keeps gear hidden from prying hands.
- Interior iPad-sized pocket for her tablet if she takes it along
- Interior self-locking, zippered pocket with organizational sections for valuables
- Gold rip-stop nylon lights up interior so she can easily see bag’s contents.
- Two sizes: the medium Outback Daily and the large Outback Weekender
iPhone Smart Case—smart, colorful protection for Mom’s smartphone. ($39)
- Multi-layered padding system with a high-impact, rigid insert to protect iPhone screen
- Naturally tanned, distressed, brown leather flanks each side for an easy grip.
- Protective Ultrasuede® scratch-free liner cleans iPhone as it slides in and out.
- Textured, water-resistant outer nylon material in six color choices
- All internal stitching and a thin design for a sleek and smooth look
Availability & Pricing
Several shipping options available ensure delivery by Mother’s Day.
Mini Jambox CitySlicker—Price: $49. One custom-fitted size. Colors—black or brown, naturally-tanned, premium, distressed leather flap over black ballistic nylon base.
Rough Rider leather messenger—Price: $335. One size—fits 13-inch laptop inside a sleeve. Colors—brown distressed leather with black, brown, pine, green, flame or pearl accent.
CableGuy pouch—Price: $19-$25. Three sizes—small, medium or large. Colors—black ballistic nylon with choice of four piping colors: blue/black, checkers (red/black), taxi (yellow/black) or lead (silver/black).
Outback Tote—Price: $149-$159. Two sizes—the smaller Daily and the larger Weekender. Colors—brown, waxed-cotton/canvas with distressed leather accents in grizzly or chocolate brown.
iPhone Smart Case—Price: $39. Two sizes—one custom-fitted size for the ‘naked’ iPhone 5, 5s or 5c; and one for the iPhone 5, 5s or 5c inside a bumper-like case. Colors—black, brown, pine, green, flame or pearl, each with brown leather sides.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More company information is available under the website “About US” tab.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014_Mothers_Day_Gift/04_Gift_Guide/prweb11763722.htm