WaterField’s Rough Rider Leather Messenger Bag Now Available For 15-inch Laptops
WaterField Designs announces the new 15-inch laptop Rough Rider Leather Messenger—a modern bag that evokes Old West charm and ruggedness. The 13-inch Rough Rider is available now and the 15-inch version, available for pre-order now, will begin shipping May 20, 2014 from sfbags.com.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 22, 2014
WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in custom laptop sleeves, bags and cases for digital-minded professionals, announces the new 15-inch size of its popular Rough Rider leather messenger bag, a vintage-looking bag with distinctly modern functionality.
Now available in both a 13-inch and 15-inch laptop size, the Rough Rider is engineered with precision. A unique strap system compresses bag contents to maintain a slim, neat profile. The laptop bag rests snuggly against the body to help ease back fatigue. Premium, rough leather edges combine with clean lines for a look that will appeal to everyone from professionals to free-spirited world travelers.
"I like the timeless, Old West look of the Rough Rider—it’s tough and rustic with raw edges,” explained owner Gary Waterfield. “We had so many requests for a 15-inch version of our recently launched bag, that we’ve bumped the new size up on our launch calendar to offer it in time for graduation and Father’s Day.”
The Rough Rider
- Constructed of rugged, naturally-tanned, full-grain leather that develops stunning patina over time
- Unlined interior and natural edges reveal leather’s premium quality
- Splash of nylon under the flap—in six color choices—allows for customization
- Main compartment can house 15-inch laptop or tablet, files, chargers, and other necessities (Also available in 13-inch laptop size)
- Two deep, waxed canvas pockets in main compartment
- Two additional scratch-free, lined pockets under the flap—perfect for iPad mini and smartphone
- Flap snaps securely shut with two options to adjust based on bulk of what is inside
- Removable no-slip shoulder pad keeps adjustable strap in place
- Top leather handle for quick grab
Availability & Pricing
The Rough Rider:
Colors—Distressed, “Grizzly” brown, naturally-tanned leather with color accents in black, copper, pine, grass, flame, or pearl.
Available for pre-order at the SFbags.com website. Shipping begins May 20, 2014.
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, e-readers, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards in San Francisco. More information is available at the company website under "About Us." WaterField Designs and Rough Rider are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014_15_Leather_Messenger/04_Rough_Rider/prweb11782682.htm