Global Malt Beverages Market Investigated by Canadean in Its New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
New research report “The Global Market for Malt Beverages” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
London, UK (PRWEB) April 24, 2014
There exist two major types of malt beverages – dark ‘nourishing’ malt drinks popular in Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa, and also clear, usually flavoured, malt beverages found in the Middle East and North Africa. Dark malts appeal mainly to non-beer drinkers like children and women, while clear malts tend to compete with beer, particularly non-alcoholic beer. Although both kinds of malt are growing, the growth drivers differ. Malt beverages provide a number of manufacturers with an opportunity to tap into the ongoing trend towards nutritious and healthy beverages. The high glucose content along with lack of alcohol has resulted in malt beverages being promoted as helping with recovery from disease. In the MENA region malt beverages have a far more adult positioning, and are usually promoted in very similar ways to beer.
Carlsberg, Heineken, SABMiller, Diageo, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Aujan, Polar and Bavaria are amid the dominant companies in the worldwide malt beverages market.
New research report “The Global Market for Malt Beverages” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: The Global Market for Malt Beverages
Published: April, 2014
Price: US$ 24,900.00
The novel study offers a close look at the malt beverages market globally with a particular focus on Latin America, Africa, MENA and the Caribbean. The report contains a set of valuable data on the historical and current industry performance worldwide; covers the major consumption and positioning trends; provides a detailed analysis of the important geographical markets. It throws light on the main market growth limiters and drivers, reviews the top players and brands in the world malt beverage market, evaluates the competitive landscape, and offers a breakdown of clear and dark malt drinks. The report touches upon the pricing and packaging issues, dissects the main industry development trends, and furthermore, outlines the world malt beverages markets’ perspectives up to 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain deep insight into the world malt beverages market scenario.
- Identify who stands where in the overall marketplace and define the key forces influencing the competition.
- Understand how clear and dark malts split across the world.
- Get a clear idea of the actual situation in the key regional markets for malt beverages.
- Update you tactical and strategic plans and, thus, elaborate effective business strategies.
- Outline the most promising growth categories and get the upper hand over the other rivals in the marketplace.
- Obtain authoritative statistics on the industry performance and find out how to diversify your business offerings.
- Lear how the word malt beverages industry is set to develop in the years ahead.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11792666.htm