Development Status and Investment Prospect of Global and China Solar Battery Industry, 2014-2018
DUBLIN, June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpzq6k/development) has announced the addition of the “Development Status and Investment Prospect of Global and China Solar Battery Industry, 2014-2018″ report to their offering.
Development Status and Investment Prospect of Global and China Solar Battery Industry, 2014-2018 mainly analyzes solar battery industry in the following aspects: market size, supply and demand, market competition and major solar battery manufacturing enterprises; meanwhile it also makes prediction on future solar battery market, so as to offer decision-making references for investors.
Photovoltaic power generation industry is gradually accepted by numerous national governments who also encourage it to grow. In recent years, global photovoltaic power generation industry has witnessed rapid growth. The output of global photovoltaic solar batteries was 36.5GW in 2013, a year-on-year rise of 1.5%.
China’s solar battery manufacturing industry has equipped with scale advantages. In 2009 the output of solar batteries in China reached 4382MW with an increase of 66% over 2008, occupying 39.8% of global market shares and ranking the first across the world. And in 2013, the output of solar batteries in China achieved 28.86GW, a substantial growth year-on-year.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of Solar Battery Industry
2. Development Situation of Global Solar Battery Industry
3. Operation Environment of China’s Solar Battery Industry
4. Development Status of China’s Solar Battery Industry
5. Solar Battery Industry Chain
6. Import and Export Analysis of China’s Solar Battery (85414020)
7. Competition and Technical Status in Solar Battery Industry
8. Major Solar Battery Enterprises
9. Future Development Trend of China’s Solar Battery Industry
10. Investment Risks and Strategic Studies of China’s Solar Battery Industry, 2014-2018
-- Canadian Solar Inc. -- JinKo Solar -- Suntech -- Trina Solar -- YINGLI Solar
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpzq6k/development
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets