Try A Classic American BBQ Recipe To Celebrate USA’s Qualification For The World Cup Last 16
Grilling is a US national obsession, as is following sport. To celebrate team USA’s qualification for the last 16 of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Creative Electronic Products Inc are sharing some fantastic Texan BBQ recipe that will prove a big hit with all the family.
São Paulo, Brazil (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
USA face Belgium in the last 16 and are not being heavily tipped to go all the way, particularly as they are likely to face Argentina if they make the quarter-finals. Jurgen Klinsmann and the USA team are confident facing Belgium.
"Jurgen has been nothing but positive," said defender Omar Gonzalez.
US President Barack Obama showed how important the World Cup has become to Americans – watching his country's Group G clash with Germany from his private jet.
Creative Electronic Products Inc have scoured the Internet looking for the best Texan BBQ grilling recipes and have included their top recipe below.
Texas Style BBQ Ribs
1) Clean the ribs, and trim away any excess fat. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, 1/4 cup salt, ground black pepper, paprika, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Coat ribs liberally with spice mix.
2) Place the ribs in two 10×15 inch roasting pans, piling two racks of ribs per pan. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
3) Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Bake uncovered for 3 to 4 hours, or until the ribs are tender and nearly fall apart.
4) Remove 5 tablespoons of drippings from the bottom of the roasting pans, and place in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onion in pan drippings until lightly browned and tender.
5) Stir in ketchup, and heat for 3 to 4 more minutes, stirring constantly. Next, mix in water and brown sugar, and season to taste with cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 1 hour, adding water as necessary to achieve desired thickness.
6) Preheat grill for medium-low heat. When ready to grill, add soaked wood chips to the coals or to the smoker box of a gas grill. Lightly oil grill grate.
7) Place ribs on the grill two racks at a time so they are not crowded. Cook for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
8) Baste ribs with sauce during the last 10 minutes of grilling, so the sauce does not burn.
“This traditional Texan recipe will be a sure winner at the family BBQ.” — Peter Frank
About Creative Electronic Products Inc
Creative Electronic Products Inc are dedicated to sourcing innovative electronic products that solve common problems for everyday consumers. Their first product, the Propane GasGenie, has proved a big success with grilling enthusiasts all over the US. For more info on the Propane GasGenie, visit http://www.propanegasgenie.com. To play Hamburger Frisbee and grab your chance at winning a Propane GasGenie, visit http://www.propanegasgenie.com/fun-and-games/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/usa-world-cup/last-16/prweb11988144.htm