Emulsion Polymer Market By Product (Acrylics, Styrene Butadiene Latex), By Application (Painting & Coating, Adhesives) is Expected To Reach USD 44.22 Billion By 2020
Market Size – $29.77 bn in 2013, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.9%, Market Trends – Growing use of emulsion polymer in paint & coatings industry across the world Latest Report By Grand View Research. View Full Report With TOC – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/emulsion-polymer-market.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) July 08, 2014
The global emulsion polymer market is expected to reach USD 44.22 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Growth of major end use industries such as paints, coatings and adhesives coupled with regulatory support across various nation is expected to remain key driving factors for the market. Environmental benefits associated with the use of emulsion polymers have been significantly instrumental in enhancing market penetration. However, volatile prices of key raw materials including styrene and acrylics is expected to be a challenge for industry participants over the next six years. Owing to these factors, the industry has shifted its focus towards developing bio-based alternatives to synthetic emulsion polymer.
The report “Emulsion Polymer Market Analysis By Product (Acrylics, Styrene- Butadiene Latex, And Vinyl Acetate Polymers), By Application (Painting & Coating, Adhesives, Paper & Paper Board Coatings) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/emulsion-polymer-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/emulsion-polymer-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global market for emulsion polymer was 12,108.8 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 17,398.3 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Acrylics emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 38.4% of total market volume in 2013. In addition to being the largest product segment, acrylics are also expected to be the fastest growing product segment, at an estimated CAGR of 5.7% from 2014 to 2020
- Paints and coatings emerged the leading application segment for emulsion polymer and accounted for 32.4% of total market volume in 2013. Global demand for emulsion polymer in paints and coatings is expected to be primarily driven by growth of paints and coatings industry mainly in emerging economies of BRIC nations. Global demand for emulsion polymer from paper & paperboard coatings is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 3.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market and accounted for 38.8% of total market volume in 2013. Asia Pacific along with being the largest market is also expected to be the fastest growing regional market for emulsion polymer at an estimated CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2020 owing to increasing concentration of paint and coating companies. European market for emulsion polymer is expected to exceed a market worth USD 10 billion by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 4.2% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global emulsion polymer is fragmented with top four participants accounting for just below 30% of the global market in 2013. Some of the major industry participants include BASF SE, Celanese, Dow Chemical Company and Styron. Some other companies operating in the global market includes Synthomer, Wacker Chemie AG, DIC Corporation, Nuplex Industry and Omnova Solution.
Browse All Reports of Paints, coatings & printing inks Market By Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/paints-coatings-and-printing-inks.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the emulsion polymer market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Global Emulsion Polymer Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Styrene-Butadiene Latex
• Vinyl Acetate Polymers
- Global Emulsion Polymer Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Paints and coatings
• Paper & paperboard Coatings
- Emulsion Polymer Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Grand View Research Ongoing Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
CIS Insulin Market (Rapid Acting, Short Acting, Pre-Mixed, Long Acting, Type I & II Diabetes, Analogs, Recombinant Insulin) Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cis-insulin-market)
The CIS market for insulin and insulin products is expected to reach USD 3,008.5 million by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 15.0%, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The presence of an extensive pipeline portfolio of products exhibiting higher efficacies and their subsequent commercialization over the next six years is expected to serve this market as a high impact rendering driver. The introduction of government initiatives aimed at improving the affordability of insulin via price reduction, such as the collaboration between the government of Ukraine and Indar to reduce the price of insulin by 20% in 2013 is expected to have positive influence on demand.
Aquaculture Market Analysis By Culture Environment (Fresh Water, Marine Water, Brackish Water), By Product (Carps, Crustaceans, Mackerel, Milkfish, Mollusks, Salmon, Sea bass, Sea bream, Trout) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aquaculture-market)
The global market for aquaculture is expected to reach USD 202.96 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Aquaculture includes farming of aquatic organisms such as mollusks, fish, crustaceans and other aquatic flora and fauna. Increasing consumer awareness of health benefits associated with seafood and growing consumption serves as a key driver for development of the market. In addition, the market demand is expected to be further fuelled by the lack of naturally available varieties owing to extensive fishing.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Emulsion-Polymer-Market/Industry_Trends_Analysis/prweb12001976.htm