Freeze Drying Equipment Market By Product (Bench Top, Laboratory Freeze Dryers), By Application (Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals) Expected to Reach $35.81 Billion by 2020
Market Size – $17.26 bn in 2013, Market Growth – CAGR of 11.5%, Market Trends – Growing preference for long lasting processed products New Report By Grand View Research. View Full Report With TOC – http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/freeze-drying-equipment-market
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) July 10, 2014
The global market for freeze drying equipment is expected to reach USD 35.81 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Rapid developments in food processing and pharmaceutical industries are expected to drive the demand of freeze drying equipment over the next six years. However, cost intensive set up of freeze drying equipment is likely to restrain the market. High initial cost prohibits such equipment from reaching its full potential by their substitution with traditional methods in small scale industries.
Industrial freeze dryer emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 44.7% of total market revenue in 2013. However, mobile freeze dryer is expected to be the fastest growing product segment, at an estimated CAGR of 12.1% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing adoption of mobile freeze dryers across various end use industries is expected to fuel its demand over the forecast period.
The report “Freeze Drying Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Bench Top Freeze Dryers, Laboratory Freeze Dryers, Mobile Freeze Dryers, General Purpose Freeze Dryers, Industrial Freeze Dryers), By Application (Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Food Processing, Surgical Procedures) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/freeze-drying-equipment-market
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/freeze-drying-equipment-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Food processing emerged as the leading application segment for freeze drying equipment and accounted for 35% of total market revenue in 2013. However, biotechnology is expected to be the fastest growing application segment at an estimated CAGR of 12.2%. Growing trend towards adoption of sustainable products is expected to remain a key driving factor for biotechnology which in turn is expected to contribute to the growth of free drying equipment in biotechnology industry. Global demand for freeze drying equipment for pharmaceutical industry is expected to exceed USD 7 billion by 2020.
- North America dominated the global market for freeze drying equipment and accounted for 34.7% of total market revenue in 2013. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for freeze drying equipment market at an estimated CAGR of 12% from 2014 to 2020. Growth of major end use industries such as food processing and pharmaceutical mainly in China and India is expected to drive the regional demand for freeze drying equipment over the forecast period.
- Some of the leading companies operating in the global market include Telstar S.A., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Labconco Corp. MechaTech Systems Ltd., Freezedry Specialities Inc., Operon, Millrock Technology Inc. and GEA Niro.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/hvac-and-construction-technologies
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the freeze drying equipment market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Global Freeze Drying Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Laboratory Freeze Dryers
• Bench Top Freeze Dryers
• Mobile Freeze Dryers
• Industrial Freeze Dryers
• General Purpose Freeze Dryers
- Global Freeze Drying Equipment Application Outlook (USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Food Processing
• Surgical Procedures
- Freeze Drying Equipment Regional Outlook (USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Grand View Research Ongoing Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
Latest Reports By Grand View Research:
Phthalic Anhydride Market Analysis, By Application (Phthalate Plasticizers, Unsaturated Polyester Resins, Alkyd Resins) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/phthalic-anhydride-market)
The global market for phthalic anhydride is expected to reach USD 10,387.5 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for phthalate plasticizers due to rise in consumption of polyvinyl chloride coupled with growing demand for unsaturated polyester resins is expected to drive the market growth for phthalic anhydride. In addition, growing demand for polyvinyl chloride in the Asia Pacific automobile industry, particularly China and India, is also expected to impact phthalic anhydride demand positively.
Apheresis Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Devices, Disposables), By Application (Renal Diseases, Hematology, Neurology), By Procedure (Plasmapheresis, LDL-Apheresis, Plateletpheresis, Leukapheresis, Photophereis, Erythrocytapheresis), By Technology (Membrane Filtration & Centrifugation) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/apheresis-equipment-market)
The global market for apheresis equipment is expected to reach USD 2,885.6 million by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 11.5% from 2014 to 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of blood disorders such as bleeding problem and platelet disorder are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. In addition, growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer or autoimmune diseases, supply of platelets owing to an increasing number of platelet donors, improvement in healthcare infrastructure and facilities and demand for plasma by biopharmaceutical companies are also expected to serve this market as drivers.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Freeze_Drying_Equipment/Market_Share_Size_Trends/prweb12008721.htm