Three PwC Consultants to Offer Insurers Successful Strategies for Private Exchanges
In an August 6 Atlantic Information Services webinar, participants will learn how private exchanges are changing the health insurance marketplace and which models are working best to create enrollment and growth opportunities.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 28, 2014
As health insurers design their strategies for 2015 and beyond, many are looking to private exchanges. “Private Exchange Strategies for Insurers: What’s Working? What’s Not?,” the August 6 webinar from Atlantic Information Services, will provide answers to the big-dollar questions that will shape insurers’ private exchange strategies for the future.
Barbara Gniewek, Jonathan Har-Even and Martin Hill — all consultants from PwC with extensive experience in the private exchange sector — will provide expert presentations for 60 minutes and follow with 30 minutes devoted to individual questions. They will provide reliable answers to these and other bottom-line questions:
- Who are the main private exchange players today? Who is expected to increase (or reduce) their participation? What new players are expected to enter the market?
- What do employers want from private exchanges? How can insurers help them achieve their cost and employee engagement goals most effectively?
- Which private exchange models are attracting the most business? Which products are selling the best?
- What are the key differences among the various private exchange models? Which elements are most attractive to employers?
- What does the data show on how newly empowered exchange enrollees shop for coverage?
- When will the private exchange market top out? Which exchanges are likely to survive? What is the coming consolidation expected to look like?
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c4r29_080614 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12046133.htm