China Hospital Industry Development and Investment Report 2014-2017 Now Available at ChinaMarketResearchReports.com
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com adds latest report on “China Hospital Development and Investment Report, 2014-2017” to its store. Inquire before buying on this report at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/inquire-before-buy.php?name=114886.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 18, 2014
China's hospital industry has been developing quickly in recent years, thanks to the market demand stimulus and steady progress in health care reform. The number of Chinese hospitals grew at a CAGR of 6% in 2011-2013, higher than 2.26% in 2005-2010. The revenue of China hospital industry jumped at a CAGR of 23.6% in 2011-2013, and it is expected to maintain the growth rate of over 20% and hit RMB4.07 trillion in 2017.
At the same time, various social capital flows to the Chinese hospital market by self-establishment, mergers and acquisitions (including participation in the restructuring of public hospitals), joint ventures, associates and other forms, which boosts the expansion of private hospitals. As of the end of 2013, Chinese private hospitals had accounted for 45.8% of the total Chinese hospitals, increasing by 24.5 percentage points compared with 2006. However, from the point of view of revenue structure, public hospitals still took a dominant position with the proportion of over 90%, but the figure shows a decreasing trend now.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114886.
In the private hospital investment boom, specialized hospitals involved with small investment, high returns and strong market demand have become a hotspot for social capital. Currently, the proportion of Chinese specialized hospitals in private hospitals reaches about 65%. Specialized hospitals in huge demand, such as dental hospitals, ophthalmic hospitals, plastic surgery & cosmetic hospitals, even achieve the profit margins of more than 10%, much higher than the overall level of Chinese hospitals (about 5%).
Targeting medium and high-end medical markets, foreign-funded enterprises mainly adopt cooperative operation, equity participation, joint ventures (under the lead of foreign investors) and other approaches to develop business in China, such as Chindex United Family Hospital and Parkway Pantai. United Family Hospital had covered Beijing, Shanghai, Wuxi, Guangzhou and Tianjin by the end of June 2014, and its hospitals in Qingdao and Guangzhou are under construction.
Complete report is available at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114886.html.
The report highlights the followings:
- China hospital industry market overview: number of hospitals of all sorts, operation, status quo of medical service, competition pattern, etc.
- Current development of specialized hospitals in China: overall operation, operation of ophthalmic hospitals, dental hospitals, plastic surgery hospitals, cosmetic hospitals, obstetrics and gynecology hospitals, Children’s hospitals, and tumor hospitals as well as their development outlook;
- Development prediction of China hospital industry: status quo of China medical security, influence of urbanization enhancement on China healthcare market, supply and demand of medical resources;
- Investment in China hospital industry: related polices on social capital flowing into the hospital industry, operational efficiency comparison between Private hospitals and public ones, investment opportunities of specialized hospitals and public hospitals, business mode of foreign-funded hospitals in China;
- Operation, investment, mergers & acquisitions, medical services and development prediction of 17 companies involved in the Chinese hospital market.
Few Points from Table of Contents
5. Investment in China Hospital Industry
5.1 Policy Environment Becomes Warm
5.2 Comparison between Public Hospitals and Private Hospitals
5.2.1 Public Hospitals Occupy a Dominant Position
5.2.2 Private Hospitals See Higher Efficiency of Operation
5.3 Investment Opportunities of Social Capital
5.3.1 Specialized Medical Field
5.3.2 General Public Hospitals
5.4 Development Direction and Operation Mode of Foreign Hospitals
5.4.1 Status Quo of Foreign Hospitals in China
5.4.2 Development Direction of Foreign Hospitals
5.4.3 Operation Mode of Foreign Hospitals
6 Major Chinese Enterprises
6.1 Aier Eye Hospital Group
6.2 TC Medical
6.3 Mayinglong Pharm
6.4 Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical
6.5 Jinling Pharmaceutical
6.6 Shinva Medical
6.7 Xi’an Kaiyuan Investment
6.8 Inner Mongolia Furui Medical Science
6.9 Wuhan Jianmin Pharmaceutical
6.10 CMS Holdings Ltd.
6.11 United Family Hospital
6.12 Parkway Pantai
6.13 Phoenix Healthcare
6.14 Yibai Pharmaceutical
6.15 China Resources Sanjiu
6.16 Kangmei Pharmaceutical
6.17 Jiangnan Mould & Plastic Technology
Browse more reports on Life Sciences Industry at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/cat/life-sciences.html.
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/ .) is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/china-hospital-market/2014-2017-report/prweb12101747.htm