July 4, 2008
Explore the Principles of Computational Cell Biology
Research and Markets
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ 69bd16/principles_of_comp) has announced the addition of the "Principles of Computational Cell Biology: From Protein Complexes to Cellular Networks" report to their offering.
This first textbook of its kind provides an ideal introduction to the field for students of biology and bioinformatics. Carefully designed study exercises -- with corresponding answers -- offer excellent support for those preparing for exams in these subjects, and help introduce the more technical aspects of the topic. In particular the text focuses on a network-based approach to the study of cellular systems.
Key Topics Covered:
- Networks in Biological Cells
- Algorithms on Mathematical Graphs
- Protein - Protein Interaction Networks - Pairwise Connectivity
- Protein - Protein Interaction Networks - Structural Hierarchies
- Gene Regulatory Networks
- Metabolic Networks
- Kinetic Modeling of Cellular Processes
- Structures of Protein Complexes and Subcellular Structures
- Biomolecular Association and Binding
- Integrated Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/ research/69bd16/principles_of_comp
(c) 2008 BUSINESS WIRE. Provided by ProQuest Information and Learning. All rights Reserved.