September 22, 2008
This 2008 Report on U.S. Computer Hardware and Software Product Lines is Available Now
Research and Markets
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ 9b7bb0/2008_u_s_computer) has announced the addition of the "2008 U.S. Computer Hardware and Software Product Lines" report to their offering.
The 2008 U.S. Computer Hardware & Software Product Lines report is the leading annual publication that describes the product line and its sales through 20 retail industries. Published each year in April, the report provides the most current and accurate estimates of the size of the product lines and their distribution channels.
The Product Lines report features:
- 2008 product line sales totals for each retail industry
- 2009 forecast product line sales totals for each retail industry
- 2008 product line sales by 50 U.S. States for each retail industry
- 5-year trend product line sales totals for each retail industry
- Product line sales by 7 company size categories (by employee size of company)
- Summary tables showing matrix of product line sales by retail industry
- Industry definitions and descriptions
Managers, planners, and market researchers use the information in these reports for a variety of activities:
- Sizing markets and segments - You can estimate the size of the regional markets you sell in and your company's market penetration into that market. You can do the same with the market segments in which you participate.
- Sales territory potential - You can estimate your market penetration and also the market potential in any regional area or market segment.
- Sales forecasting - With the estimates on the size of the industry, market researchers supporting a sales force can then estimate and forecast the future size of the industry.
- Advertising strategies - You can use this information for forecasting and estimating sales potential and target advertising campaigns.
- Competitive analysis - You will use the information to locate your possible competitors (if it is not already known), to estimate their size, growth and strengths and weaknesses and to see what market segments in which they participate.
We recognize that many managers today are asked to provide detailed analysis of their markets, sales territories, distribution channels, and product placements. We have organized these reports in a logical format making your market analysis and research tasks easy to accomplish.
Key Topics Covered:
Summary of Product Lines Sales by Industry
Computer hardware & software - Home centers
Computer hardware & software - Prerecorded tape, compact disc, & record store
Computer hardware & software - Department stores
Computer hardware & software - Warehouse clubs & supercenters
Computer hardware & software - Office supplies & stationery stores
Computer hardware & software - Electronic shopping & mail-order houses
Computer hardware & software - Book stores
Computer & peripheral equipment - Department stores
Computer & peripheral equipment - Warehouse clubs & supercenters
Computer & peripheral equipment - Electronic shopping & mail- order houses
Computer & peripheral equipment - Book stores
Prepackaged computer software - Department stores
Prepackaged computer software - Warehouse clubs & supercenters
Prepackaged computer software - Electronic shopping & mail-order houses
Prepackaged computer software - Book stores
Definitions, Methodology and Terms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/ research/9b7bb0/2008_u_s_computer.
(c) 2008 BUSINESS WIRE. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.