China Sun Group High-Tech Co. Announces Operational Strategy to Address Global Economic Challenges
Bin Wang, CEO of China Sun Group, said, “We believe we have taken the necessary steps to maintain a steady growth despite a prevailing economic downturn. The progress DLX has made to-date, include cost reductions from new production lines, and new commercial product development. These factors have created a strong foundation for DLX to sustain operations despite an inevitable downturn in the demand for lithium ion batteries worldwide.”
Mr. Wang highlighted the major points of DLX’s operational plan as follows:
1. Leverage Brand Equity. DLX plans to leverage off the strengths of its strong brand recognition. In
2. Reduced Cost of Production. Processing time has been shortened and costs reduced as a result of innovation by DLX’s internal research & development team.
3. Capitalize on Emerging Markets. DLX is plans to partake in projects like “Household Electric Appliances to Rural Areas,” a government initiative that seeks to cooperate with cell phone battery manufacturers worldwide to supply it with the raw materials to bring new communication technology to underserved and rural areas in
4. Commercial Product Launch. DLX’s “Tong Tong” brand of lithium iron phosphate, which was awarded the title of “Priority Choice of Government Procurement” and “Key Promoting Product of High-Tech Industry” by China Brand Management Promoting Committee in
5. Finished Goods Production. The commercialization of the new Tong Tong product, lithium iron phosphate, will set up a solid basis for DLX to create a vertically integrated company for the production of batteries, as well as their components.
6. Adjustments in Sources of Raw Materials. Refined cobalt ore is the main raw material of DLX’s products, and it is procured directly from the
About China Sun Group
China Sun Group High-Tech Co., (“China Sun Group”) produces anode materials used in lithium ion batteries. Through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary, Dalian Xinyang High-Tech Development Co. Ltd (“DLX”), the Company primarily produces cobaltosic oxide and lithium cobalt oxide. According to the China Battery Industry Association, DLX has the second largest cobalt series production capacity in
Safe Harbor Statement
The statements contained herein that are not historical facts are considered “forward-looking statements.” Such forward-looking statements may be identified by, among other things, the use of forward-looking terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” or “anticipates” or the negative thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology, or by discussions of strategy that involve risks and uncertainties. In particular, statements regarding the potential growth of the markets are examples of such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the effect of political, economic, and market conditions and geopolitical events; legislative and regulatory changes that affect our business; the availability of funds and working capital; the actions and initiatives of current and potential competitors; investor sentiment; and our reputation. We do not undertake any responsibility to publicly release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to take into account events or circumstances that occur after the date of this report. Additionally, we do not undertake any responsibility to update you on the occurrence of any unanticipated events, which may cause actual results to differ from those expressed or implied by any forward-looking statements. The factors discussed herein are expressed from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission available at http://www.sec.gov.
SOURCE China Sun Group High-Tech Co.