Net Promoter Pioneer Speaks at Best Practices Conference, Feb. 2-4, Las Vegas – Late Registration Still Available
Setting the sails for 2009, we will discuss how customer experience advocates throughout the organization — from marketing, sales, call centers, customer service, IT — can best address the challenges of sustaining customer relationships given current financial pressures and heightened competition. We will identify strategies for savvy customer relationship management, innovative marketing & positioning and internal process efficiency that create customer-centric organizations and raise your net promoter score.
There is only one week left! Register today by calling (919) 809-7560 or sending an email to email@example.com.
A great group of speakers from Fortune 500 companies will share lessons and best practices on critical customer experience topics:
Richard Owen, Satmetrix: Let the Net Promoter Score Transform Your Business
- Thomson Reuters: Building Client Alignment Strategies
- Dell Computers: Leaders & Innovators – What New Customer Strategies Are Companies Adopting to Strive in 2009?
- Eli Lilly: Innovation in Sales and Marketing to Truly Serve the Customer
- Best Practices, LLC: Early-warning, Complaint and Prevention Systems that Grow Customer Relationships
- KDH Systems: Online and Web 2.0 Strategies for a New Generation of Customers
Abbott Labs: Understanding User Generated Content and Implications for Your Brand
- Aflac: Delivering on a Promise that Fosters Customer Loyalty
- Boost Mobile: The Cross-Functional Design & Implementation Approach to Customer Experience
- Teradata: Creating Positive Customer Experiences Through Customer Knowledge
- Additionally: Use of Social Media, IT Innovations, Brand Building Best Practices and much more…
Also attending: Sanofi-Aventis, Capital One Financial Group, Baxter Healthcare, Lockheed Martin, Geico, Merck, Vistakon and many more.
Register by calling (919) 809-7560 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC, conducts work based on the simple yet profound principle that organizations can chart a course to superior economic performance by studying the best business practices, operating tactics and winning strategies of world-class companies. Best Practices, LLC has been a leader in pharmaceutical research and consulting for over 15 years.
SOURCE Best Practices, LLC