Verizon Wireless Rolls Out Evolutionary Store Design in Hadley, Massachusetts
New Russell Street Location Provides Enhanced Hands-On Experience for Wireless Customers
The store design — incorporated in new Verizon Wireless stores around the country beginning in 2008 — integrates a number of innovative systems and operational enhancements designed to streamline the sales process and enhance the customer experience, including:
- Notebook computers demonstrating Mobile Broadband, the company’s 3G high-speed wireless Internet service geared toward mobile professionals, business customers, and on-the-go college students. Verizon Wireless cell sites in
Massachusettsand across New England offer 3G wireless broadband connectivity.
- More than 55 working models of handsets, PC cards and other devices for customers to try.
- A greeter kiosk that allows customers to check in once they enter the store and list their wireless needs, so representatives can quickly assist them.
- A Bill Payment Kiosk that allows customers to make account payments quickly and easily using checks, cash or credit/debit cards.
- A dozen highly trained in-store employees staffing Sales, Customer Service and Technical Support departments, making it easy for customers to get account information, customer service and address technical issues.
Verizon Wireless has invested more than
The new store design has been introduced in more than 100 locations around the country, including
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and data network, serving more than 80 million customers. Headquartered in
SOURCE Verizon Wireless