Afterglow, Laser Pointer Presentation Assist System, Announces US Availability
Innovative, Low-Cost Microsoft Innovation Award Winner Allows Laser Pointer Notation Without Special Equipment
While Afterglow is most often used in business settings, it can be used in multiple ways:
- Large theater style presentations where the presentation is being projected on multiple displays. By using Afterglow, the laser pointer’s position can be seen not only on the main display but on all other displays making it easier for the audience to follow the presentation.
- Web Conferences where the presentation material is being broadcast over the Internet. With Afterglow, the position of the laser can be seen by the party on the other end of the conference.
- Inexpensive telestrator systems for TV. Afterglow can project maps, photos, and other assets to be illustrated on television shows.
- During events by artists, advertisers or entertainers. Afterglow can be used to project and draw at long range on the side of a building or any large flat surface. Long distance is not an issue and any “electronic graffiti” can be digitally recorded but otherwise instantly erased.
“We’re excited to be selling to US customers. During this economic downturn when travel budgets have been heavily affected, there’s more focus than ever around squeezing the most information into presentations,” said
The Afterglow System Includes:
- Afterglow Software CD with License for One Computer
- Green Laser Pointer 532nm <1mW Class 2 (with 2 AAA Batteries)
- USB CCD Camera with Removable Lens
- 6ft USB Cable
Afterglow’s SRP is
Afterglow is a revolutionary patented system that creates an interactive environment with a laser pointer on a projection screen. The laser pointer can be used as a drawing tool to emphasize items on the screen and can also be used to control the cursor like a mouse. Afterglow has built in slide controls for PowerPoint allowing the user to control their presentation using the laser pointer. For more information including technical specs, please see: http://www.afterglow.biz
Media Contact Page One PR for Afterglow Jesse Casman firstname.lastname@example.org 415-321-2347