Parentgiving.com Launches as the Only One-Stop Site to Help You Take Better Care of Mom on Mother’s Day and Beyond
Features of the site include:
- Caregiver Learning Center: In-depth information on elder safety, wellness and quality-of-life topics.
- Care Manager Services: For a small fee, the 1-800-GET-CARE paid service puts users on the phone with geriatric care managers, all of whom are registered nurses or professional social workers.
- Shop Parentgiving: Where caregivers can shop discreetly for the products and supplies that best fit their aging parents’ needs. The Parentgiving Giver Guides(TM) help caregivers make educated decisions about the purchases.
- Blogs and Forums: Currently, site blogs include Founder’s Say and Every Day Elder Care.
- Up-To-The-Minute-News: Visitors have access to a bi-weekly newsletter and a daily homepage newsflash.
Parentgiving.com was created to help time-starved caregivers provide better care for their aging parents by providing: in-depth information and helpful checklists about a variety of caregiving topics; on-call professional care managers who possess the expertise and experience necessary to help navigate through the maze of caregiving; and a more enlightened shopping experience at the Shop Parentgiving store, where family caregivers can learn about and shop for the products and supplies that best fit their aging parents.