Tastes of Summer Arrive at Bob Evans Restaurants and AllStarValues.com
New Appetizers and All-Star Values Promotion Round Out a Baseball-Themed Summer Lineup
“We play to the tastes of the crowd throughout the year with seasonal offerings,” said
Homestyle Appetizers are one of many exciting new menu offerings. Available choices in the Summer Starting Lineup and throughout the year include:
- Blue Ribbon Apple Pie Fries, dusted with powdered sugar and served with caramel dipping sauce.
- Loaded Baked Potato Bites, stuffed with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bob Evans Wildfire(TM) Chicken Quesadilla made with slow-roasted chicken and topped with Wildfire BBQ sauce, onions, green peppers, tomatoes and cheeses.
- County Fair Cheese Bites, filled with white cheddar cheese and served with marinara sauce.
- Itsy Bitsy Sandwiches, a trio of signature sandwiches with Bob-B-Q pulled pork, slow-roasted pot roast and Bob Evans sausage.
Appetizers start at
In addition to product information, AllStarValues.com will feature
“Deal-seeking families can also visit AllStarValues.com and BobEvans.com to learn more about our 30 meals for $5.99 or less we have throughout the year, which includes the seasonal Bob-B-Q Chicken Knife & Fork Sandwich,” said Cusick.
AllStarValues.com also includes a “create your own music video” feature. Users can upload their photo and create a personalized Wildfire music video, which features your face in a dancing bottle of Wildfire Sauce. The music video can also be shared with friends and added to a variety of social media sites by using the “Add This” tool.
Taking customer interaction to a new level, Bob Evans used TasteCasting to sample the new summer fare. TasteCasting is a “growing team of socially networked, and social media savvy people that establishments invite to attend a complimentary tasting.” After a sneak peak at the new menu offerings, TasteCasters broadcast to their collective social network of friends, sharing reactions to the tastes, smells, recipes and overall experience. To read more about the TasteCasting featuring Bob Evans summer menu offerings, visit www.tastecasting.com.
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Bob Evans and Mimi’s Cafe brand names. At the end of the third fiscal quarter (
SOURCE Bob Evans Farms, Inc.