TASterix Announces 100% Hosted Contact Call Center Solutions Deployed within Infradapt’s Voice and Data Network
Hosted solution offers new choices for contact center owners concerned with reliability, expandability, and business continuity
“Hosted solutions are inevitable,” states
Infradapt maintains operations at several Tier-1 carrier facilities throughout
The TASterix-Infradapt Hosted Solutions offered are:
- Answering Service Solutions with Resource Sharing
- Traditional PBX
- Inbound Call Center – Help Desk
- Outbound Call Center w/ predictive dialing
- CRM fully integrated with Asterisk (Sugar CRM, etc.)
Hosted solutions offer many benefits, including:
- Flexibility — Services are able to easily move offices or agents without moving phone lines or platform equipment.
- Scalability — The large-scale carrier infrastructure allows a service to quickly scale to more lines when needed.
- Dependability — 24/7 Monitoring, power-protection, fire suppression, carrier and facility redundancy are just some of the many advantages to a Tier-1 data center.
- Quality — The carrier-grade voice infrastructure delivers reliable service without suffering from any of the limitations of retail Voice over IP (VoIP) offerings.
- No Maintenance — Because the services are delivered “on demand” from Infradapt’s infrastructure cloud, there is no individual service maintenance or downtime.
“Hosted solutions are here to stay and I am excited about being an integral part of the TASterix-Infradapt Alliance,” states
The TASterix and Infradapt Alliance has been the catalyst for the current release of TASterix 3.0 which is fully integrated with Asterisk-based telephony.
Asterisk, the open-source PBX, is a revolutionary platform for voice communications. Used by millions worldwide, Asterisk is a full-featured business phone system with an array of enterprise-grade technologies previously out of the reach of most businesses. Asterisk represents a dramatic change in the way telephone systems are sold and developed, driving innovation and dramatically reducing the costs of telecommunications.
TASterix is a provider of customized contact center solutions, supporting clients throughout
Infradapt, the adaptive infrastructure company, is a leading regional technology solutions firm, providing comprehensive IT consulting and outsourcing. Its customers span many industries from small-to-mid sized businesses to multi-location Fortune-1000 enterprises. Infradapt’s solutions range from basic IT services through multi-tier outsourced support and business continuity solutions. Infradapt has a strong IP Telephony (VoIP) service concentration, specializing in designing, integrating, and supporting converged voice networks including multi-site and call center systems. Recognized nationally for service and engineering excellence, Infradapt is the company experts choose.