NI Technology Research Identifies Targets for Tech Sector Consolidation
McWilliams now turns his attention to consolidation activity in the tech sector. With several deals announced in the last few weeks and other major tech companies actively seeking acquisitions, McWilliams identifies potential winners, including companies that could be acquired at significant premiums.
To read McWilliams’ consolidation report, as well as his State of Tech series that is designed to prepare investors for the July earnings season, please accept our invitation to take a free 21-day, no risk test drive with Next Inning by visiting the following link:
McWilliams covers these topics and more in his most recent report:
– Why are both NetApp and EMC battling for Data Domain? What is particularly valuable about Data Domain’s data deduplication technology?
– What other companies have data deduplication technology similar to that of Data Domain and thus may be the target of larger companies looking to strengthen their positions in this sector?
– Could Isilon and 3PAR fill a niche at a larger player in the storage space?
– Why has Quantum not moved higher in sympathy with Data Domain? What factors will determine Quantum’s appeal to a potential acquirer?
– Why might FalconStor be an “easy fit” for any of the leading storage and deduplication players looking for an acquisition?
– Is Symantec likely to be an acquirer or a target of a larger firm?
– Is activity in the enterprise storage space set to create a more favorable balance of supply and demand for SanDisk?
About Next Inning:
Next Inning is a subscription-based investment newsletter that provides regular coverage on more than 150 technology and semiconductor stocks. Subscribers receive intra-day analysis, commentary and recommendations, as well as access to monthly semiconductor sales analysis, regular Special Reports, and the Next Inning model portfolio. Editor
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC