SoftBrands Introduces New Products, and Customer and Business Partner Initiatives at HITEC 2009
– SoftBrands announced that the Palomar Hotel Philadelphia (a Kimpton hotel) will implement SoftBrands’ Epitome property management and business intelligence systems. Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants operate hotels across
– SoftBrands has formed a customer advisory council called the “SoftBrands Partner Strategy Team.” The group comprises six key customers, including
– SoftBrands has reinforced its relationship with Westmont Hospitality Group. SoftBrands has been working with Westmont to provide development, software, support and services as part of the strategic partnership between the two companies. The two companies have been working together for approximately two years. During the course of this relationship, SoftBrands has demonstrated its commitment to meeting Westmont project deadlines, delivering effective software solutions and providing quality service and support. Westmont Hospitality Group is one of the world’s largest privately held hospitality organizations. The group owns and/or manages over 400 hotels in three continents and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands, including InterContinental Hotels, Choice Hotels, Hilton, Radisson, Cendant and Starwood.
– SoftBrands will release version 3.0 of its Core central reservations system (CRS) containing significant enhancements for hotel groups and chains needing to centrally manage reservations across multiple properties. Core 3.0 delivers additional flexibility to support globally negotiated rates, enhancements for hotels that offer packages and meal plans to their guests, and improved scalability.
– SoftBrands is introducing an e-learning tool for its Epitome property management system. Epitome E-Learning is designed to be self paced and provides interactive training for the Epitome property management system. Epitome E-Learning will reduce the overall training costs for customers and provide consistent training material to increase efficiency. Epitome E-Learning is a web-based application that can be accessed 24 hours a day and includes progress reports that allow management team members to monitor and review staff training results.
– SoftBrands announced the integration of the Shift4′s Dollars On The Net(R) credit card processing system to the company’s Epitome Property Management System. The integration offers a Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant payment gateway that accepts and processes transactions accurately and securely.
– SoftBrands has completed the integration of Passkey online group reservation system with both the Core Central Reservation System and Epitome Property Management System.
– SoftBrands announced it will offer electronic gift card (EGC) integration with its Epitome property management system (PMS). SoftBrands has partnered with Elavon to develop an interface between the Elavon Givex EGC solution and Epitome PMS so that hotels and resorts can more easily and cost effectively manage paperless gift cards for use in customer loyalty programs and other marketing efforts.
About SoftBrands Hospitality
SoftBrands Hospitality (www.softbrands.com/hospitality) provides central reservation, property management and business intelligence software that can be centrally managed to support many properties within a hotel chain, as well as easy-to-use solutions that can be installed on-site at an independent hotel. SoftBrands is committed to the hospitality industry, and is an active member of OTA, HTNG, HSMAI, HFTP, HEDNA, AH&LA and PHMA.
SoftBrands, Inc. is a leader in providing software solutions for the businesses in the manufacturing and hospitality industries worldwide. The company has established a global infrastructure for distribution, development and support of enterprise software, and has approximately 5,000 customers in more than 100 countries actively using its manufacturing and hospitality products. SoftBrands, which has approximately 740 employees, is headquartered in
Contact Information: David Purcell Director, Global Sales Planning 1.949.598.6434 David.firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE SoftBrands, Inc.