Reportlinker Adds Telecommunications Market in Poland 2009.
NEW YORK, Nov. 10 /PRNewswire/ — Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue.
Telecommunications market in Poland 2009″ analyses the current situation and discusses the trends and development directions on the Polish telecommunications market in the years ahead. Each chapter contains the most up-to-date information on individual segments of the market (fixed line, mobile telephony and ISP markets) and presents profiles of the largest players in the industry. The report forecasts the development of the key market indicators and looks at the growth opportunities at each segment in the years to come.
The professionals at PMR have also included the findings of their latest market survey. Results include assessments of the current market, existing and future opportunities and obstacles to success, technologies and services most likely to succeed on the Polish market and long term forecasts for market penetration rates in both 3G and fixed line telephony sectors.
Telecommunications market in Poland 2009, Development forecasts for 2009-2013 combines valuable business intelligence from a variety of trusted sources into one clear, concise document – ready for delivery to you in convenient electronic format.
If you are looking for:
- extremely up-to-date comprehensive market data.
- key market trends for Polish market.
- detailed analysis of the fixed-line and mobile telephony markets.
- detailed description of the current situation on the ISP market, broadband internet access and 3G telephony market in Poland
- accurate and reliable forecasts and growth prospects for 2009-2013.
- findings of the survey conducted among the largest telecommunications companies in Poland.
…this report is for you!
In addition, Telecommunications market in Poland 2009, provides the results of an industry-wide survey of top telecommunications company personnel regarding current conditions and projections for the future.
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: email@example.com US: (805)-652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626