Free Web Seminar Explores the Role European Data Centers Play in Overseas Expansion
LONDON, Nov. 16 /PRNewswire/ —
WHAT: Free Web seminar – an online panel discussion featuring The Planet, Proofpoint and TelecityGroup, followed by an interactive question and answer session with the panelists.
- Alexei Rodriguez, Senior Director of Operations and IT at Proofpoint, a leading provider of SaaS email security, archiving and compliance solutions
- Will Charnock, Vice President of Technology at The Planet, the global leader in IT hosting
- Rob Coupland, COO of TelecityGroup, the leading provider of premium network independent data centers in Europe
The moderator for the panel discussion will be Liam Eagle, Editor in Chief of the Web Host Industry Review.
WHEN: Wednesday, November 18th at 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
WHERE: To register for the Web seminar visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/861484106
OVERVIEW: The Planet and Proofpoint each made a strategic decision to focus on serving international markets since an increasingly significant percentage of their business was being generated from customers outside of North America. They had to find a way to ensure their IT infrastructures would keep pace with the needs of their growing international businesses and accommodate customers all over the world.
Moderator Liam Eagle, Editor in Chief of the Web Host Industry Review, will pose questions to the panel that cover pertinent topics, such as:
- How European data centers facilitate the overseas expansion of international business
- What to look for when selecting a European data center
- Benefits of having local, on-the-ground expertise to help manage details such as peering, IT hardware provision, power and regulation
- How placing your server infrastructure closer to your international customers can improve their service experience
- Lessons learned along the way
For More Information Davies Murphy Group Jan Bryson 781-418-2407 firstname.lastname@example.org