Magpie Brings to Life Rich Product Presentations for Extreme Networks
DENVER, Nov. 23 /PRNewswire/ —
Who: Priding itself on technical excellence and delighting its customers, Magpie provides software development services to clients around the world–from Fortune 500s to Start-up companies.
- Using eXtreme Programming and other Agile processes, MAGPIE has an unprecedented on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Magpie delivers a wide range of customized software for telecom, smart grid, storage, mobile, IPTV, Web applications, and other technology sectors.
Extreme Networks, Inc. is a leader in high-performance Ethernet networking solutions, providing products and services to enterprises and carriers in more than 50 countries globally.
- Extreme Networks provides a full portfolio of Ethernet switching devices and its ExtremeXOSÃ‚® software modular network operating system.
- ExtremeXOS provides cost- and energy-saving tools, such as Universal Port, that allows the network administrator to automate common tasks.
- Universal Port is a layer of intelligence that results in time and cost savings by discovering, provisioning and authenticating users and services to devices such as IP phones, cameras, motion detectors and card badge readers.
What: The Challenge:
Finding a modern and visually exciting sales presentation board for Extreme Networks partner conference to further assist Extreme Networks Channel and Sales teams in getting out the message regarding the cost-saving benefits of ExtremeXOS software and Universal Port.
- Extreme Networks needed a modernized, customized and highly interactive presentation solution.
- The presentation would have to be both visually engaging and easy to setup for mobile personnel and be customizable for different types of customers.
The Magpie Solution:
A Virtual Demo Board rich with detail and yet easy to view and use.
- To meet Extreme Networks requirements, Magpie developed a customized Virtual Demo Board — an animated, interactive, laptop-hosted application using Adobe AIR/Flash/Flex technology.
- The Virtual Demo Board debuted at Extreme’s North American Channel Event, held in Wine Country this fall.
- With the Virtual Demo Board, Extreme Networks national sales teams and its reseller community can now demonstrate the possible uses and value of the powerful Extreme Networks web service API and its Widget toolsets using a Virtual Demo Board.
- The resulting display showcases how network-related business intelligence on the Ethernet switch can automate policies for resource management in a building or across a campus, provisioning, building and network security.
- Andy Middlemiss, Extreme Networks Director of Sales for North America: “After debuting Magpie’s Virtual Demo Board at our Channel Conference, the reaction was pure excitement! The sales team and partners could not wait to get their hands on the demo to showcase the expanded capabilities of our switch and Universal Port software.”
- Debora Langer, Director of Sales and Marketing for Magpie. “Immediately after Andy’s presentation of the Virtual Demo Board, many of the resellers approached the Magpie display table and inquired about Magpie delivering a customized presentation for them.”
SOURCE Magpie Telecom