Leading Experts Join Together to Share Web Events Best Practices
DENVER, Dec. 8 /PRNewswire/ — ReadyTalk, a leader in integrated audio and web conferencing services, today announced it is bringing leading web event experts together for a free webinar to explore the business drivers for web events and highlight how real-world organizations are using them to deliver value. The webinar, How to Make Your Next Business-Critical Web Event a Success: Tips from the Experts, will feature experts and power-users discussing tips and best practices for planning and executing high profile web events.
The webinar will be on Thursday, December 10 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern, and will feature opening remarks by Melanie Turek, a principal analyst with Frost and Sullivan followed by a lively panel discussion and question and answer session. ReadyTalk’s training director, Shawn Cardinal, will moderate the webinar and the panelists will include:
- Melanie Turek, principal analyst, Frost and Sullivan – Melanie is a renowned expert in unified communications, collaboration, social networking and content-management technologies in the enterprise.
- Alli Libb, online event program manager, American Marketing Association – In her role, Alli has run more than 100 successful webcasts for the AMA’s audience of marketing professionals.
- Ken Molay, president, Webinar Success – Ken is a prolific blogger on the subject of web conferencing and its applications and is a frequent public speaker on the topic of running more effective webinars.
- Brian Denker, VP of global growth, innovation and leadership, Frost and Sullivan – Brian has been an integral driver in the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies for the organization’s eBroadcasts – a global webinar service offering.
- Bradley Kravitz, marketing operations, RYMA Technologies – Bradley manages marketing operations from lead generation, nurturing, campaign execution and process automation.
- Rachel Stoddart, events manager, ReadyTalk – Rachel’s expertise in event management has helped hundreds of customers create successful web seminars of their own.
According to analyst firm Frost and Sullivan, the global web events services market reached $173.2 million in 2008 and is poised for significant growth over the next 5 years. While expansion in 2009 is moderate, the firm projects that pressure for enterprises to reduce costs will drive the industry to $400 million by 2014.
“Web events are a critical tool for enterprises, both big and small, as they try to conduct business as usual in today’s tough economic environment while eliminating costs, such as travel and downtime,” said Melanie Turek, industry principal at Frost and Sullivan. “This webinar will offer tips for running a successful event and provide ideas that empower companies of all sizes to maintain a worldwide presence while reaping the cost savings and bottom-line benefits promised by web events.”
All event attendees will receive a Web Event Best Practices Toolkit, compliments of ReadyTalk and the American Marketing Association.
The webinar is free but pre-registration is required at http://bit.ly/webevent. Attendees can follow the conversation and ask additional questions on Twitter by using the hashtag: #readytalk.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Denver, Colo., ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that empower customers to conduct webinars, hold training sessions, work remotely and grow their organizations through lead generation and efficient communication. Through technology and personal service, ReadyTalk guides its customers through the entire process of conducting large webinars and web events. ReadyTalk’s mission is to create solutions that are simple and easy to use so that everyone can participate, regardless of computer savvy, work location or choice of platform. Please call toll free 800.843.9166 or visit www.readytalk.com for more information.
For more information: Bo Bandy Marketing Communications & PR Manager ReadyTalk 303-209-1593 email@example.com Twitter: @bo_knows_