WhiteHat Security Experiences More Than 200% Year-Over-Year Growth in Channel Bookings
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire/ – WhiteHat Security, the leading provider of website risk management solutions, today announced the success of its 2009 channel program, demonstrated by channel bookings growth of 260 percent over 2008. As the channel continues to be a top priority for WhiteHat, Robert Cariddi joined the executive team as vice president of channel sales to further develop the program, amplify revenues and establish new worldwide strategic partnerships. With more than two decades of expertise in driving channel growth and increasing revenue at high-tech companies, Cariddi will contribute to WhiteHat’s momentum and have an immediate impact on the organization.
“WhiteHat Security has established itself as the leading provider of website risk management solutions and we are partnering with best-in-class Web application security channel and technology solution providers to address and support rapid growth in customer adoption,” said Cariddi. “I am eager to extend WhiteHat Sentinel’s reach into new channels and technology partnerships and support partner go-to-market activities and plans in 2010.”
Relationships forged in 2009 validate the high caliber partnership program WhiteHat Security is building, providing the Company with a world-class opportunity to scale the business and address enterprise customer requirements. Through these partnerships, WhiteHat is furthering visibility within government, education, financial services and IT markets, both domestically and internationally. With WhiteHat’s channel focus and commitment, partners receive superior margins, a recurring revenue model and top quality support. Recent strategic partnerships include:
- Verizon Business – WhiteHat Sentinel is the foundation of Verizon Business’ new Application Vulnerability Scanning (AVS) solution to identify and help mitigate Web application threats
- Fortify Software – WhiteHat Sentinel is powering the dynamic analysis option of Fortify-on-Demand, verifying real website vulnerabilities within website code
- Denim Group – This Premium Integration Partnership allows for integration within open source intrusion prevention systems (IPS) as well as remediation consulting
- Imperva – Open XML API integrations with products such as Imperva SecureSphere Web application firewall (WAF) to provide accurate, real-time mitigation of website threats
- Aspect Security – Combined service offerings between Aspect and WhiteHat Sentinel allow companies to build, verify and manage secure Web applications
- Archer Technologies – Automatically import WhiteHat Sentinel vulnerability data into the Web Security Review feature of its SmartSuite security information and event management software
“Website security is currently a top priority for companies as they have a better understanding that attackers are constantly changing their tactics and these types of threats aren’t going away,” said John Dickson CISSP, principal, Denim Group, Ltd. “Working with WhiteHat allows us to provide customers with an operational website risk management program that provides protection from risks that could cause severe and irreparable damage.”
Further demonstrating its success in the channel community, WhiteHat was recently named one of Computer Reseller News’ 100 Top Cloud Computing Vendors and one of ChannelWeb‘s 20 Hot Compliance Products. Additionally, throughout 2010, WhiteHat will be participating in numerous marketing and sales activities with partners, such as lunch and learns and workshops. For additional information on WhiteHat’s channel program please visit http://www.whitehatsec.com/home/partner/partner.html.
About WhiteHat Security
Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, WhiteHat Security is the leading provider of website risk management solutions that protect critical data, ensure compliance and narrow the window of risk. WhiteHat Sentinel, the company’s flagship product family, is the most accurate, complete and cost-effective website vulnerability management solution available. It delivers the flexibility, simplicity and manageability that organizations need to take control of website security and prevent Web attacks. Furthermore, WhiteHat Sentinel enables automated mitigation of website vulnerabilities via integration with Web application firewalls and Snort-based intrusion prevention systems. To learn more about WhiteHat Security, please visit our website at www.whitehatsec.com.
SOURCE WhiteHat Security