Score a Touchdown With Big Game Football Content From Verizon Wireless
BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Feb. 3 /PRNewswire/ — Whether planning to watch the Big Game on Feb. 7 live in South Florida or at home from a favorite recliner, Verizon Wireless football fans can feel close to the action wherever they are with the latest sports applications, games and V CAST Video programming.
Apps and Games Bring the Big Game Home
Verizon Wireless has apps to help customers follow their favorite teams and show their spirit now and when the season ends.
- ESPN MVP gives customers total, instant access to in-depth mobile sports content, including real-time scores, live gamecasts, video highlights and alerts.
- Super fans who want to show their pride can use NFL Pix & Tones to find graphics, animations, ringtones and ringback tones for all 32 NFL teams.
- Madden NFL ’10 by EA Sports gives customers the opportunity to create their own rosters with their favorite NFL players and work through the season with Field Vision Passing to make the best game-time decisions. Enhanced graphics and clear audio immerse customers in the game.
Customers can download these apps from the Sports or Games categories in Get It NowÃ‚®/Media Center on their Verizon Wireless feature phones or online at mediastore.verizonwireless.com.
Customers that use DROID devices can get ready for the big game with apps found in the Android Market(TM).
- CBS SportsPro Football delivers live NFL scores, news, stats and videos. CBSSports.com fantasy subscribers can also log in on their phones to make trades, update rosters and make picks.
- For party hosts, BigOven 170,000+ Recipes and Drink Makr – Bartender Guide provide recipe ideas for the best snacks and treats for the big game.
More Football Content from V CAST Video
For fans that can’t get to their big screens, V CAST Video is the place to catch up on every tackle, pass, interception, fumble and touchdown. CBS Sports Mobile brings customers the latest news, analysis and press conferences featuring the NFL on CBS crew and CBSSports.com fantasy experts. FOX Sports gives users on-the-go access to FOX NFL Sunday, complete with video recaps and analysis, allowing customers to catch up at their convenience.
Customers with V CAST-enabled feature phones can check out V CAST Video for a $10 monthly subscription. There are no megabyte charges to download, stream or watch V CAST content with any V CAST subscription; however, customers must also have a data package for a data usage allowance.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving more than 91 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (Nasdaq and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
SOURCE Verizon Wireless