IPexpert, Inc. Releases a New, Highly Innovative Self-Study Tool for Cisco’s CCIE Routing & Switching (4.0) Lab Exam
CHINA, Mich., April 22 /PRNewswire/ — IPexpert, Inc., a Michigan-based IT training company, announced today the immediate availability of CCIE Routing & Switching 4.0 Blended Learning Solution, the world’s most proven, content-rich and complete CCIE R&S 4.0 Lab preparation study resource.
The R&S 4.0 Blended Learning Solution features:
- Thousands of pages full of extremely useful, complex and challenging lab scenarios included in 3 self-study workbooks (Volumes 1, 2 and 3) and the accompanying Detailed Solution Guide.
- A Video on Demand Boot Camp (45 hours in length) in which our industry-recognized CCIE R&S instructor delivers lectures and thorough configuration examples of nearly every topic covered on the CCIE R&S 4.0 Lab blueprint.
- The Audio Lecture Series of over 25 hours of lecture (from a different CCIE R&S instructor that created the VOD product) outlining each topic seen on the current 4.0 Lab blueprint.
- Walk-Through Video Tutorials for the CCIE R&S Lab Preparation Workbooks 1 and 3 that will illustrate the mindset of an expert CCIE R&S instructor during the configuration, verification and troubleshooting steps of each lab.
- 400 hours (50 8-hour sessions) on IPexpert’s online CCIE vRack solution, boasting amazing graphical remote controls to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- An Open Ended Questions / Core Knowledge preparation eBook.
- Access to “Ask the Expert” and “vLecture” sessions hosted by our industry-recognized instructors in an online classroom.
- Hints, tips and tricks that outline what to watch for are explained in detail by the authors and instructors that have trained thousands of CCIEs to pass the lab exam.
President of IPexpert, Wayne A. Lawson II, founded IPexpert in 2001, Proctor Labs, Inc. in 2005 and now Platinum Solutions Group, after becoming a CCIE and designing some of the world’s largest networks. “We’re excited about this announcement. It has taken us 14 months of extremely hard work to revamp our already-leading CCIE R&S preparation materials. We feel that this latest version of our Blended Learning Solution is the world’s most up-to-date, thorough, well-supported and well-rounded product on the market, and should continue to allow us to lead the market in CCIE preparation training,” says Mr. Lawson.
Founded in 2001, IPexpert is an industry-recognized, privately held CCIE training company for computer networking engineers pursuing the highest level career certification offered by Cisco. The company is the premier provider of training solutions for CCIE Routing & Switching, CCIE Voice, CCIE Service Provider and CCIE Security certifications. IPexpert has appeared in Inc. Magazine’s annual list of the fastest growing private companies in America for the past three years. Please visit http://www.ipexpert.com for more information.
Contact Information: Wayne Lawson II IPexpert, Inc. 3100 King Road Suite B China, Michigan, USA 48054 Telephone: +1.810.326.1444 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE IPexpert, Inc.