QlikTech Awards Six New QlikView Grants Through Change Their World Program
RADNOR, Pa., June 16 /PRNewswire/ — QlikTech, a leading business intelligence company, today announced that it has awarded six new grants to its QlikView product through its recently announced “Change Their World” global corporate social responsibility program. By providing crucial visibility into all data sources, QlikView will enable organizations such as AIDS Accountability International, the Church of Sweden, The Honeynet Project, Doctors Without Borders Sweden, Microfinance Information Exchange and Norwegian Computer Society to plan, adapt and accomplish their important humanitarian work.
QlikTech’s Change Their World global corporate social responsibility program is focused on delivering information that global healthcare, environmental and humanitarian organizations need to ensure the efficacy and efficiency of their programs. Nonprofit organizations can apply for a QlikView Change Their World grant to receive free QlikView licenses, deployment, training and hosting services to help them to gain visibility into data sources that can accelerate outcomes, connect donors with recipients and make their good work better.
The following organizations are among those that have been recently selected to receive QlikView grants:
- Doctors Without Borders Sweden is the international humanitarian medical organization with the mission to save lives and alleviate suffering. QlikView will make it easier to target the right donor segments and help the organization to decrease overhead costs so more money can be sent to the field.
- AIDS Accountability International (AAI) exists because almost 30 years into the AIDS epidemic, there is still widespread lack of accountability and leadership in response to one of the greatest challenges of our time. AAI holds leaders accountable for their commitments through rating tools, which are used to increase transparency and empower advocacy efforts for an improved response to AIDS. The organization will use QlikView to unlock data and present it in an accessible format, informing stakeholders whether leaders fulfill their commitments to the cause. With QlikView, AAI will be able to include a wide range of global health and human rights data sources, providing stakeholders with a more complete picture of the response to AIDS.
- The Church of Sweden, a member of the ACT alliance, works for positive and sustainable change in the lives of people affected by poverty and injustice through coordinated and effective humanitarian, development and advocacy work. They will use QlikView for better insight into donor database analysis in order to increase the efficiency of fundraising efforts.
- The Honeynet Project is an international, non-profit (501c3) research organization dedicated to improving the security of the Internet at no cost to the public. With Chapters around the world, its volunteers are firmly committed to the ideals of OpenSource. QlikView allows The Honeynet Project, Norwegian Chapter, to organize and visualize data about malicious bots and malware on the web and quickly identify new types of attacks and their originating IP address.
- The Microfinance Information Exchange, Inc. (MIX) provides objective data and analysis on microfinance providers, promoting financial transparency and helping to build the information infrastructure in developing countries. MIX was founded by the Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP) and is sponsored by Citi Foundation, Deutsche Bank, IFAD, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Omidyar Network. QlikView will allow its users to better visualize data and offer more flexible data manipulation options.
- Norwegian Computer Society (NCS), a nonprofit organization or IT professionals and users, will use QlikView to gain better knowledge for distributing strategic IT information to its 500 enthusiasts in the 60 professional communities that organize NCS activities. QlikView will also be used as a management reporting and analysis tool for the NCS and to provide IT-related information to its nine local chapters.
“We are thrilled with the momentum of our Change Their World grant program,” said Lars Bjork, CEO at QlikTech. “In tandem with an overwhelming response from QlikTech partners and employees, QlikView is truly empowering organizations at the forefront of charitable causes with an effective, easy-to-use, visual analysis solution that allows them to focus on their good work.”
Initial Change Their World grant recipients included Circle of Blue, a prominent international network of journalists and scientists reporting on diminishing supplies of clean fresh water, and Plan France, a child-centered development organization that lifts millions of children out of poverty. Ramping up the program since its official launch in February, QlikTech invited the over 1,100 partners present at its recent Qonnections event to participate in Change Their World through the donation of service hours for deployment or training of grant recipients.
Philanthropic organizations interested in applying for a Change Their World grant for free QlikView software and services can visit http://www.qlikview.com/changetheirworld.
QlikTech’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device–from a single user to large global enterprises. QlikTech is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,100 partners to serve more than 13,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.
QlikTech and QlikView are trademarks or registered trademarks of QlikTech International AB. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.