Announcing New Career-Building Resources for Information Technology Professionals from Florida Tech University Online
TAMPA, Fla., July 1 /PRNewswire/ — Nationally ranked Florida Tech recently debuted its Web-based IT career-building resource pages geared toward IT professionals and students wishing to learn more about job opportunities, salary potential and the many advantages of earning a master’s degree in information technology.
Now, current – and potential – students can access a range of informative articles to help them make decisions about advancing their careers and pursuing an MSIT or MBA IT Management degree. The articles include:
- Choosing the Best Information Technology School – Students can learn the right questions to ask when researching the top schools offering master’s in IT programs.
- 2010 Information Technology Salary Information – Find IT salaries by job title or by industry.
- Pursuing an Information Technology Master’s Degree Online – Last year the Department of Education cited online learning as one of the fastest growing trends in educational uses of technology, attributing its popularity to the ability to provide “flexible access to content and instruction at any time, from any place.” This article takes a close look at what’s involved when students and professionals study online for an advanced master’s in IT degree.
- IT Management Career Opportunities for MSIT and MBA ITM Graduates – Where do students go once they’ve earned their degrees? This article highlights the many opportunities available for MSIT and MBA IT Management grads.
- 5 Steps to Landing the Top IT Management Jobs – Today’s job market is still tough to navigate even with an advanced degree. This article features helpful steps to landing the top IT management jobs, shares social media career-building strategies and provides entrepreneurial avenues to look for IT jobs.
The good news for students is that IT management careers continue to boom as the nation’s economic recovery slowly rebounds. The Bureau of Labor Statistics’ long-term outlook is that by 2018, careers in information technology will expand to more than two million new jobs, which means an MSIT or MBA IT Management degree – conveniently earned 100% online – is a smart career move.
Florida Tech’s IT resource pages give students key tools regarding their career direction, as well as how to best leverage a master’s degree in information technology in today’s job environment.
Visit http://www.floridatechonline.com to learn more about Florida Tech’s career-building IT programs and discover a world-class master’s degree online.
About Florida Tech
Florida Tech is a regionally accredited university that is world renowned for its distinguished faculty, comprehensive curriculum and unyielding innovation. Regional accreditation is the highest form of accreditation a college or university can obtain.
Florida Tech continues to be ranked a Best National University by U.S. News & World Report. It is also rated by the Fiske Guide to Colleges and named a best buy in Barron’s Best Buys in College Education. Founded in 1958, Florida Tech has more than 50,000 alumni. Its main campus is located on 130 subtropical acres in Melbourne, Florida, on the state’s famous Space Coast.
Florida Tech, with the assistance of Bisk Education’s University Alliance division, has one of the largest nationally ranked online programs in the nation with more than 38 of the most sought-after associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Florida Institute of Technology is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education specialist and doctoral degrees.
Contact: Sandy Levine, VP of Marketing Services Florida Tech University Online/University Alliance Partner 813-621-6200 http://www.floridatechonline.com
SOURCE Florida Tech University Online