Cybele Software, Inc. Announces the release of ThinVNC Remote Access Server
ThinVNC Remote Access Server enables external HTML5 Remote Desktop Access to any PC within the corporate LAN/WAN, tunneling ThinVNC traffic over HTTP/WebSockets and SSL. With the ability to define users and PCs, ThinVNC Remote Access Server is the perfect tool for secure telecommuting, remote support and administration.
Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) December 6, 2010
Cybele Software, Inc. announces a public beta release of ThinVNC Remote Access Server, a software solution to grant full-external HTML5 Remote Desktop Access to any PC within the LAN. ThinVNC Remote Access Server tunnels ThinVNC traffic over HTTP/WebSockets and SSL, enabling secure access to any PC through just one public IP, using firewall-friendly protocols and port.
ThinVNC Remote Access Server provides an easy-to-use web interface targeted to both administrators and end-users. Using ThinVNC Remote Access Server, administrators can manage users and assign the PCs they can gain access to. End-users simply see a list with their assigned PCs, making them possible the remote desktop access with a simple click. Furthermore, when the remote PC is off, end-users can remotely turn the PC on using the Wake-On-LAN feature, making unnecessary to leave all PC permanently on.
ThinVNC Remote Access Server requires a copy of ThinVNC running on each remote PC. To ease the installation task, ThinVNC Remote Access Server provides a Remote Install tool, enabling on-demand and remote ThinVNC installation.
ThinVNC Remote Access Server Highlights:
- Secure (SSL), Firewall-Friendly External Remote Desktop Access to every PC on the LAN
- ThinVNC traffic tunneling
- Pure-Web Access, HTML5 Based
- Users/PCs Administration
- Windows Logon Support
- Remote Install Tool
- Wake-On-Lan (WOL)
Whenever required, ThinVNC Remote Access Server grants remote access to every PC Desktop in the LAN/WAN:
- Home users or corporate employees can work remotely virtually from anywhere: with ThinVNC Remote Access Server, telecommuting only requires internet connection and a HTML5 capable browser. Severe weather condition, traffic jams and business trips are no longer an obstacle to get the work done.
- Sharing the full Windows Desktop or a single application with someone outside the LAN can become an impossible mission: security rules and firewall settings usually do not support them. ThinVNC Remote Access Server provides secure, but still firewall-friendly tools to invite a customer to see a presentation or allow a colleague to join in a collaboration session.
- IT personnel often requires to solve typical issues like changing printer settings, removing virus and installing driver updates remotely: ThinVNC Remote Access Server guarantees the remote desktop access to any PC on the network even if the PC is off.
- With the use of ThinVNC Remote Access Server, highly delicate servers and databases can be securely managed without delay. Either on regular basis maintenance or during an emergency, the remote access to a corporate Windows 2003 Server, for instance, makes possible to System and Network Administrators to perform any required duty with efficiency.
ThinVNC Remote Access Server can be installed on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7/Windows Server 2008. On the client side, ThinVNC is compatible with any Operating System and any HTML5-compliant Web Browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.
For more information about ThinVNC HTML5 Remote Desktop, ThinVNC Remote Access Server and ThinVNC SDK, contact Cybele Software, Inc.
3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 1125, Wilmington, DE 19808 USA.
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebRemote/Access/prweb4868444.htm