Make Windows More Useful (and Fun) with WindowFX 4.0
PLYMOUTH, Mich., Dec. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — PC owners looking to increase the functionality and creativity of their PCs need look no further as Stardock has released version 4.0 of its popular WindowFX software today (http://www.stardock.com/products/windowfx/). WindowFX is a special effects program for Windows that allows users to add a variety of opening and closing, transition and other visual effects to the user interface. Available now via a 30-day trial or $9.95 from Stardock, WindowFX is also a part of the Object Desktop suite of software products ($49.95 at http://www.stardock.com/products/odnt/purchase.asp).
WindowFX is the best way PC users can spice up their systems look-and-feel while still adding productivity benefits (such as maximizing windows to a specific size). Unlike many programs that fall into the “eye candy” category, WindowFX strives to not get in the way of doing real work on the computer.
New in version 4.0:
- Custom window animations
- Enhanced window resizing options when dragging to screen edges
- Eliminate distractions by drawing attention to the foreground window
- Enable window momentum when moving windows
- Window Flick mouse actions to customize window movement, maximizing, and monitor location
- Allow Flash videos to run full-screen on one monitor (on a multi-monitor system)
- Semi-transparent windows when inactive or moving a window
- Keep a clean desktop by automatically minimizing inactive windows after a configurable period
- Extend right-click window menus with additional features including custom maximized window sizes and always-on-top visibility settings
WindowFX has been downloaded almost 2 million times. For more information on WindowFX or to speak to a Stardock executive please contact Stephanie Schopp, Tinsley-PR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit only on XP)
- 1GHz Processor
- 50 MB Available System Memory
- 100 MB Available Hard Drive Space
Stardock is one of the world’s leading developers and publishers of PC games and desktop software. Its PC games include Sins of a Solar Empire as well as the Galactic Civilizations series. Its desktop software includes Object Desktop, WindowBlinds, and a host of other programs for customizing the Windows experience. Its software can be found on most new Dell PCs as well as HP and other PC makers. Learn more about Stardock by visiting www.stardock.com.
Contact: Stephanie Schopp 323 469 4349 email@example.com