Introducing the Best Free Photo Slideshow Maker: PhotoSnack
With the introduction of two new features, PhotoSnack.com may become the best free photo slideshow maker on the online apps market.
Troy, MI (PRWEB) December 22, 2010
PhotoSnack is an online application that allows any Internet user to create all kinds of photo slideshows, from amateur or professional photography slideshows to product presentations and portfolio showcases. While the app is very easy to use, it allows its users to choose from dozens of templates and customize them in detail.
Developed by Smartketer LLC, BannerSnack is part of SnackTools suite of online apps along with PhotoSnack, PodSnack, TubeSnack and QuizSnack.
What about the two new features?
One of the new features added to the PhotoSnack app enables the creation of photo slideshows with music playback in the background. “Now our users can add music to their photo slideshows enabling a much richer experience while browsing through photos,” said the product manager at PhotoSnack.
The second feature added to PhotoSnack consists in the introduction of third party photo feeds. Until recently users would be required to upload their photos to PhotoSnack’s servers in order to create a photo slideshow. Now it’s no longer necessary; they can add their photos from their Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket or SmugMug account(s). By using photo feeds, your photos won’t be physically uploaded to PhotoSnack, but instead aggregated via RSS from the third parties mentioned above.
Why is PhotoSnack the best?
“I think PhotoSnack is the best photo slideshow maker out there because it delivers great value for free. I mean, it has lots of lovely and professional looking skins, it has music playback and it can take photo feeds from all major photo sharing websites. Not to mention that you can embed your photo slideshows on your Facebook Wall,” said the company representative.
In other words, PhotoSnack’s strong points can be summarised as follows:
1. Broad range of stylish skins. Users can choose from dozens of slideshow templates that they can further customize according to their needs.
2. Music playback. PhotoSnack now supports background music playback for all its photo slideshow templates.
3. Third-party photo feeds. PhotoSnack allows its users to add their photos from Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug and Photobucket, without physically uploading them to PhotoSnack.com. Alternatively, users can upload photos from their hard drives.
4. 100% Facebook compatible. The photo slideshows created with PhotoSnack can be embedded in Facebook, allowing people to browse through photos directly on their profile page.
5. Ease of use. PhotoSnack is very easy to use for all type of users, only requiring a few clicks or drag and drops.
6. It’s mostly free. That is, users are not limited in any way when creating their slideshows, but there are some premium features after publishing them (e.g. no watermarks).
Go to PhotoSnack.com and start creating your own photo slideshows with music.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebfree-online-apps/photo-slideshow-maker/prweb4917824.htm