Syncfusion Experiences Record Growth by Delivering the Broadest Range of .NET Components and Controls
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., April 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Syncfusion, an enterprise technology provider of .NET components and controls, today announced continued significant growth in the first quarter of 2011. During this time, Syncfusion added more than 100 new customers, bringing its total customer base to over 7,000, and grew revenue by 38 percent over first quarter 2010. In addition, the company experienced a retention rate of 75 percent in first quarter renewals and added a total of 58 employees worldwide over the last year.
“This growth can be attributed to our commitment to deliver value throughout the entire application lifecycle,” said Daniel Jebaraj, vice president, Syncfusion. “As a service-oriented company, our team remains engaged with customers to ensure changing needs are met.”
Syncfusion is committed to delivering innovation and value through future releases to help customers achieve their software development goals. Essential Studio is updated every quarter with new features and products. The Road Map provides details of the current and upcoming releases.
Recent accolades include:
- SD Times 100 – Syncfusion was named five years in row in this annual “Best of the Best” report, which recognizes those software development companies that have distinguished themselves within the industry through innovation and leadership.
- ComponentSource – Syncfusion was also named a Best-Selling ComponentSource Publisher numerous times. These awards are based on orders placed by ComponentSource customers globally throughout the year.
- DevProConnections Magazine – Syncfusion received a five-star review from Microsoft MVP Mike Riley.
Syncfusion’s Essential Studio Enterprise Edition provides the most comprehensive suite of components and controls for .NET, enabling developers to create rich applications, integrate business intelligence analysis and reporting solutions with ease – even in the most demanding of environments.
In addition, Syncfusion offers three Essential Studio point solutions: Essential Studio User Interface Edition, Reporting Edition, and Business Intelligence Edition, including the fastest, high-performance WPF Grid on the market, and the first 100% RDL-compatible WPF and Silverlight report viewer.
Key benefits include:
- Flexibility and maintainability: Syncfusion products are geared toward long lifecycle applications and are architected to meet high standards for flexibility and maintainability. Comprehensive support is provided for the latest technologies, including Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4, as well as JQuery, AJAX, and Microsoft SharePointÂ®.
- Full source code: Written to be redistributed and shipped in a tightly integrated manner, Syncfusion’s components can be used in debug mode at the flick of a switch.
- Premium technical support: Syncfusion’s Direct-Trac support system is available 24×7, providing easy access to a customer’s complete incident history. Each license includes a one-year subscription for support and product updates.
- Straightforward, flexible licensing: Syncfusion components are licensed on a simple per-developer basis with no royalties, run-time, or server deployment fees. Each licensed developer may install on multiple personal machines.
- A viable base for standardization: Syncfusion’s wide range of solid products allows customers to reduce their dependence on multiple vendors and streamline their toolkits.
According to Syncfusion customer, Brian Hublein, senior software engineer for Cyberlogic, “Syncfusion’s WinForms controls allow me to significantly reduce my development time, while still achieving professional results. They are by far the best Windows controls that I have come across and I use them on all my projects. If there is a case in which I require technical support, a solution is usually returned in less than a day.”
For a free 30-day trial of Essential Studio Enterprise Edition, visit http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/evaluation
About Syncfusion, Inc.
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner for developers on every Microsoft platform, delivering the broadest range of .NET components and controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application lifecycle. Offering the fastest high-performance Silverlight and WPF grid on the market and quarterly product updates – Syncfusion is trusted by developers worldwide for use in mission critical applications. The company’s flexible licensing and 24/7 support meets the changing needs of enterprises across the globe. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, Syncfusion has more than 7,000 customers including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies and global IT consultancies.
SOURCE Syncfusion, Inc.