STAT!Ref and BC Decker Publishing Partner to Provide Premium E-Resources Featuring ACP Medicine and ACS Surgery
STAT!Ref and BC Decker Publishing offer premium online residency program resources.
Jackson, WY (PRWEB) April 21, 2011
STAT!Ref, regarded as one of the premier e-resource companies, recently teamed with BC Decker Publishing to unveil a new online residency program resource.
These premium clinical management, training and support tools include either ACP Medicine (ACPM) by the American College of Physicians, and/or ACS Surgery (ACSS) by American College of Surgeons. These e-resources are designed for Residency Programs in General Surgery and Internal Medicine.
Four purchase options exist, offering ACP Medicine and ACS Surgery. All options come standard with great additional value-added resources ““ ideal for Residency Programs and other medical institutional users.
1. ACP Medicine Platinum ““ includes ACP Medicine, Best Dx/Rx, Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease, and ACPM Teaching Slide Library.
2. ACP Medicine Platinum Plus ““ includes ACP Medicine, Best Dx/Rx, Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease, ACPM Teaching Slide Library, and ACP Medicine’s Weekly Curriculum. This option is exclusively for teaching hospitals.
3. ACP Medicine and ACS Surgery Platinum ““ includes ACS Surgery, ACP Medicine, Best Dx/Rx, Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease, ACP Medicine Teaching Slide Library, and ACS Surgery Teaching Slide Library.
4. ACS Surgery Platinum ““ includes ACS Surgery, Best Dx/Rx, Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease, and ACSS Teaching Slide Library.
Included with the various options:
1. Best Dx/Rx: HTML-based point-of-care tool, offering differential diagnosis, best tests, best therapies and more for 115+ common conditions and diseases.
2. Teaching Slide Libraries (TSL): PowerPoint based slides for instruction, which take advantage of the rich graphics of ACP Medicine and ACS Surgery. For each chapter, features have been created as a set of slides that Residency Programs may use in Grand Rounds, Morning Report, or any other presentation. Offers numerous graphic elements including: algorithms, charts, rendered art, radiological images, clinical photos, and photomicrographs.
3. Manifestations of Systemic Disease: PowerPoint based dermatology atlas including 550+ color slides – organized by medical diagnosis of systemic disease. A highly factual reference designed for the resident and practicing physician.
4. ACPM Weekly Curriculum: Available with the ACP Medicine Platinum Plus option only. It is sold to institutions, and is an instructional tool for Residency Programs in Internal Medicine. Resident’s WC test results are recorded and reviewable by the Individual and the Program Director. Email alerts are sent weekly with suggested readings, tips, alerts.
To trial one of these product options, or to learn more about STAT!Ref, please e-mail email@example.com, or call 800-901-5494.
STAT!Ref is a reputable healthcare e-resource, enabling users to intuitively cross-search full-text, evidence-based and authoritative resources.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/04/prweb5262504.htm