GSX Debuts New Consolidated Standard Service Requests Solution at BlackBerry World 2011
ORLANDO, Fla., May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — [BlackBerryWorld] – BlackBerry Elite Partner GSX, the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, today announced that its new GSX 360 solution will debut at BlackBerry World 2011. GSX 360 provides streamlined delegation of standard administrative tasks for BlackBerry Enterprise Server and other collaboration environments via template-driven request processing.
Benefits of the new GSX 360 include:
- Reduce costs by using template-driven secure delegation of repetitive administrative tasks such as user account management, device management and customer requests.
- Easily perform trouble-shooting tasks like pushing out Service Books and locking and wiping devices.
- Free up administrators by delegating tasks to the service desk.
- Reduce request turnaround time.
- Reduce potential errors by using predefined profiles.
- Improve security by eliminating service desk administrative access.
- Improve reporting and tracking compliance.
- Improve quality, security and visibility while reducing overhead
“As a BlackBerry Alliance Elite Partner and a silver sponsor of BlackBerry World, we are proud to introduce our new GSX 360 for BlackBerry Enterprise Server and other collaboration solutions,” said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX. “Together with our new GSX Monitor & Analyzer we can offer comprehensive, end-to-end solutions for BlackBerry enterprise mobility environments.”
New GSX 360 showcased at BlackBerry World 2011, Available July 11th
As a silver sponsor, GSX is exhibiting at booth 107 of BlackBerry World 2011, May 2-5, where visitors can see demonstrations of the new GSX 360. The new GSX 360 complete and 60-day trial versions will be available for purchase on July 11th at gsx.com. For more information on GSX solutions and partner opportunities, please visit http://www.gsx.net/360-landing-page.
About GSX Solutions
GSX Solutions is the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and analysis of enterprise collaboration environments including Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and BlackBerry Enterprise Server, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX Solutions is a BlackBerry Alliance Elite Partner, providing automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information please visit www.gsx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Xenia von Wedel, 1-408-740-5630
SOURCE GSX Solutions