New GSX Consolidated Monitor & Analyzer Adds Microsoft SharePoint, Enhanced Exchange Support
ATLANTA, May 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — [Microsoft Tech Ed] GSX, the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and analysis of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and Lotus Notes, today announced that its new v.10 release of the GSX Monitor & Analyzer supports Microsoft SharePoint collaboration, and a rich array of Exchange facilities. The new Microsoft SharePoint support includes monitoring of key services and components, monitoring of site availability and response times, and reporting on site usage, indexer workload, and catalog statistics. GSX Monitor & Analyzer further supports SCOM; the two solutions complement each other providing a centralized, global monitoring and reporting platform on all server levels.
Version 10 monitoring of Microsoft Exchange 2010 now includes:
- Database Stores, including size, white space, number of mailboxes, and average mailbox size
- Database Availability Groups (DAGs), including replication and validation of high availability implementations
- Client Access Servers (CAS), including status, and threshold alerts on OWA average response time and download tasks queued
- CAS protocol checks including MAPI & OWA connectivity tests, POP3 service verification, IMAP service verification, and ActiveSync configuration tests
“We are excited to announce that our new GSX Monitor & Analyzer v.10 extends support to Microsoft SharePoint, and to an expanded range of Exchange facilities,” said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX. “Together with other expanded systems support, this gives our partners and customers more freedom than ever to implement an optimal mix of communications and collaboration systems from diverse suppliers, while keeping a consolidated eye on the overall health of their server environment.”
The new GSX Monitor & Analyzer installs quickly and easily on a client workstation, and provides real-time monitoring with proactive alerts for all supported servers throughout an enterprise. Other v.10 enhancements include:
- Monitoring and reporting for IBM Traveler and Quickr
- Modular install of only the server types and components you need
- New reports to track mail forwarding
- New alerts for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 HA environments
Trial version of GSX Monitor & Analyzer v.10 available for immediate download
GSX is on display at Microsoft TechEd at booth#647, May 16-19, and will available for purchase June 7th at gsx.com. A 60-day trial version of GSX Monitor & Analyzer v.10 will be available for download at www.gsx.com on June 7th. For more information on GSX solutions and partner opportunities, please visit http://www.gsx.net/Monitorv10-landing-page/
About GSX Solutions
GSX provides the most widely used consolidated monitoring and analysis solutions for mixed enterprise collaboration infrastructures, including support for Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, and Blackberry Enterprise Server, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX solutions provide automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information, please visit www.gsx.com .
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
SOURCE GSX Solutions