Management World Dublin 2011: Amdocs Shares Insights on Time to Market, Capacity Crunch and OSS Transformation
ST. LOUIS, May 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ – At Management World Dublin, Amdocs (NYSE: DOX), the leading provider of customer experience systems, will share insights and showcase solutions that enable the successful transformation of service providers’ business and operational support systems, bringing products and services to market faster, while containing costs and managing capacity demands.
Amdocs executives and customers will lead and participate in a wide range of sessions covering strategies, solutions and best practices, including:
- Ryan Lausman, Vice President, Systems Operations, Mobilicity is presenting:
- Tuesday May 24, 14.00 – 15.30: “The Business Case for Enhancing the Customer’s Experience”, which is a Forum Keynote session in the Maximizing Revenue and Customer Experience Forum, as part of the Optimizing Customer Experience Summit and End-to-end Revenue Management Summit.
- Tuesday May 24, 16.15 – 17.45: “Deploying a mobile Greenfield outsourced and prepaid billing solution in six months without losing a single voice or data event” – A Mobilicity case study, as part of the Future of the Telecom Provider session in the Optimizing Customer Experience Summit.
- Alastair Hanlon, VP, Market Insight, Amdocs is taking part in the Interactive session:
- Thursday May 26, 11.15 – 12.45: “Creating customer loyalty in the new communications marketplace”, which is part of the Optimizing Customer Experience Summit
Amdocs is also a member of the Managing Cloud Resource, Service and Revenue catalyst project that will demonstrate new market opportunities for service providers from quality- and security-differentiated cloud services. This catalyst project shows how cloud services can be quality and revenue controlled using planning, performance, quality and service-level-agreement management, and real-time charging capabilities to monetize Telco cloud services.
At booth #1 in the Exhibit Hall, Amdocs will be showcasing solutions and services that address key issues affecting service providers, including:
- Time to market: In a recent study conducted for Amdocs by Coleman Parkes Research, 70 percent of service providers said time to market is very important, up from 59 percent in 2008. The importance of time to market is driven both by customer demand for new products and services and the need for service providers to remain competitive. Yet new market dynamics, such as increasing demand for support of third-party services as well as the inflexibility of service providers’ existing systems and processes both hinder service providers from achieving their time-to-market targets.
- Capacity crunch: Wireless service providers have been caught in a “perfect storm”, with data demand doubling year on year but revenues remaining static. And with more than 60 percent of wireless service providers experiencing data congestion according to a Telesperience survey conducted for Amdocs, operators report that this overload poses serious consequences for their brand reputation – it has led to an increase in customer complaints around service quality and is contributing to churn.
- OSS transformation: To cost-effectively address the above two challenges, service providers need their systems to be fast, agile and optimal. While service providers understand the benefits of OSS transformation, many still struggle with the issue of “how to get there”. At Management World Dublin, Amdocs will unveil research to help service providers understand the relative maturity of their transformational status as compared to their peers, view different types of transformation projects and benefit from the valuable experience derived from transformation early adopters.
For more information and real-time updates on Amdocs’ presence at Management World:
- Visit the company’s website
- Subscribe to Amdocs’ RSS Feed and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience systems innovation. The company combines business and operational support systems, service delivery platforms, proven services and deep industry expertise to enable service providers and their customers to do more in the connected world. Amdocs’ offerings help service providers explore new business models, differentiate through personalized customer experiences and streamline operations. A global company with revenue of approximately $3.0 billion in fiscal 2010, Amdocs has over 19,000 employees and serves customers in more than 60 countries worldwide. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business segments it serves, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company’s products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, however the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2010, filed on December 7, 2010 and our quarterly 6-K filed forms furnished on February 8 and May 11, 2011.