Distribute Multi-Zone Audio to Residential or Commercial Applications with KD-MSA8x8Pro
MOUNT VERNON, N.Y., May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ – Key Digital Systems, Inc. the Experts in Digital Video Technology and Solutions is proud to introduce our Fat Boy Series(TM) KD-MSA8x8Pro audio matrix switcher. This sophisticated audio/video matrix switcher is designed especially for distributed audio applications. As leaders in digital and analog video technology, Key DigitalÃ‚® produces a variety of audio/video configurations to satisfy the needs of even the most complex multi-zone audio system application.
Dealers all over the country seek out Key Digital’s commercial grade and user-friendly audio matrix switchers. The incredibly versatile KD-MSA8x8Pro can accommodate a wide spectrum of distributed audio applications because it uses the same programming language as any other Key DigitalÃ‚® product which ensures versatility, ease of use, and swift installation. This allows for a flexible system with the capability to control audio zones across a hotel lobby covering areas from the bar to the waiting area. Additionally, this versatility translates into faster install times according to Key DigitalÃ‚® President, Mike Tsinberg, who states that, “The KD-MSA8x8Pro enables flexibility of installation because its built in audio processor converts both digital to analog audio and analog to digital audio.” Today’s installers need reliable, easy, and fast integration of video and audio in a distributed audio application.
The KD-MSA8x8Pro allows for easy programming, simple operation, and flexibility due to full audio control for each output including: volume, multi-band equalizer, and lip sync control. This product is also able to switch composite video via the PCM digital audio jack further increasing its capability beyond solely audio matrix switching. The KD-MSA8x8Pro is also unique in that it is incredibly compact without sacrificing performance, quality, or reliability. “At Key DigitalÃ‚®, our products are built on an open platform which supports all major control systems enabling the KD-MSA8x8Pro to be controlled by Serial IR, Flasher IR, TCP/IP or RS-232, ” says Michael Lakhter VP of Sales. “Key DigitalÃ‚® values the demanding needs of today’s conference board room A/V systems and take great pride in the performance, flexibility, and user-friendly nature of all of our products.”
- Switches 8 Analog and PCM Digital Audio or Composite Video sources to 8 independent Zones/Outputs
- Built-In Audio Processor Converts Analog to Digital or Digital to Analog
- Audio Control: Volume Control, Multi-Band EQ, Lip-Sync Control (up to 600ms)
- Front LEDs indicate the selected source and input/output status
- Built-in circuitry allows for cable (RG6) runs up to 300 ft. without signal degradation
- Capable of switching Composite video by using the PCM jack for Video and L/R for left and right analog audio
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel Control, RS-232 Control.
- Serial IR, Optical IR, Front Panel Control, Discrete Remote Codes, and RS-232. Supports major control systems such as AMXÃ‚®, Colorado vNetÃ‚®, Control4Ã‚®, CrestronÃ‚®, HomeLogic(TM), lifeIware(TM), RTIÃ‚®, Savant, UniversalÃ‚®, XantechÃ‚® and others
Key DigitalÃ‚® Systems is a CES award-winning developer and manufacturer of leading-edge technology for HDTV applications, delivering total video systems solutions. The company manufactures a wide range of digital video processing and video signal distribution solutions marketed broadly to the HDTV community, such as digital video and audio processors, switchers, distribution amplifiers, cables, adapters, and more. For more information, visit us at www.keydigital.com .
SOURCE Key Digital