VPs of Supply Chain From Cisco Systems, Applied Materials, Avnet, HP, Lenovo, Electrolux, Xilinx and Others to Discuss Future of Hi-Tech Supply Chains in Asia-Pacific
VPs and Senior Directors of Supply Chain from leading hi-tech & electronics manufacturers and retailers will join together in Singapore, September 20-21 to discuss rapid changes and opportunities facing supply chain operations in the Asia-Pacific region
(PRWEB) June 03, 2011
Jeff Gallinat, VP Global Manufacturing Operations at Cisco Systems, will open a high-level discussion of the future of hi-tech and electronics supply chains in the Asia-Pacific region. Gallinat will offer the Keynote Presentation ““ discussing how the hi-tech value chain can capture market opportunities in emerging economies ““ at the Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit, September 20-21 in Singapore.
Joining Gallinat on the speaker faculty are leading VPs of supply chain from companies including Applied Materials, Avnet, HP, Lenovo, Electrolux, Xilinx and others (full list below).
The elite meeting of VPs and directors of supply chain from the hi-tech and electronics industry will focus on how supply chain opportunities are changing and developing across the Asia-Pacific region. The event will feature executive-led discussions on topics including: the changing landscape of hi-tech manufacturing, maximizing opportunities in developing economies, supply chain talent development, supplier sourcing and management among other topics.
The meeting comes as hi-tech companies are examining new and rapidly changing opportunities across the Asia-Pacific region. Many companies are looking beyond traditional manufacturing spheres to potential opportunities in more recently developing countries. In addition, hi-tech companies are eager to maximize business growth opportunities in emerging economies, necessitating dramatic supply chain developments in many cases.
Attendance to the event is open to senior supply chain decision-makers working at hi-tech or electronics manufacturers or retailers. Complimentary VIP passes for such executives are available upon application with eyefortransport.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities area also available for companies that provide an industry-leading supply chain solution to hi-tech companies.
2011 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Jeff Gallinat ““ VP Global Manufacturing Operations – Cisco
- Robert Ware – VP Supply Chain Logistics – Applied Materials
- Louis Lam – VP of Logistics & Operations, Asia Pacific ““ Avnet
- Mark Bakker – VP Supply Chain Operations, Imaging and Printing Group – HP
- Mick Jones – VP Global Logistics ““ Lenovo
- Bjorn Vang Jensen – VP Global Logistics ““ Electrolux
- Jason Lai – Managing Director, Vice President Operations ““ Xilinx
- Mehan Ravanpay – Director Global Logistics – Dell
- Lai Lai Tan – Global Logistics Transportation Manager ““ Intel
- Jason Tan – Department Head, Regional Supply Chain Management – Epson
- Nitin Chhabra – Head Supply Chain – Asia Commercial Lighting – Philips Lighting
- Ifrah Shahrini Rais – Head of Supply South East & Oceana – Ericsson Malaysia
- Dhananjay Gadgil – Director, Logistics – Asia Pacific – Rockwell Automation
- Ryan Chan – Director of Logistics – Agilent
- Eng Leong, Ching – TAPA Asia Chairman; Regional Security Manager – South East
Asia – Honeywell Global Security
- Navin Salian – Senior Manager, Logistics & Transport – Nokia Mobile Phones
- Mark Millar – Speaker Consultant Advisor – M Power Associates [moderator]
- Paul Lim ““ Founder/ President – Supply Chain Asia [moderator]
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/6/prweb8513178.htm