Integer Wireless Kicks Off National Search for Experienced Executives to Manage Its Wireless Experience Center
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., June 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — With client and partner anticipation building over the opening of its unique, multi-vendor Wireless Experience Center later this year, Integer Wireless is kicking off a national search to fill two executive positions responsible for operating and managing the first-of-its-kind, world-class facility.
The company said today it is conducting a nationwide search for a General Manager and Director of Business Development to guide the Integer Wireless Experience Center, a suite of simulated offices, client venue settings and meeting rooms spanning 10,000 square feet that will provide CFOs, CIOs, IT managers and other decision-makers a hands-on opportunity to test a wide variety of enterprise-grade wireless solutions from more than 100 infrastructure vendors, application developers and service providers.
With more than 1,600 in-building installations to date, Integer Wireless specializes in designing, installing and optimizing vendor-, operator- and technology-agnostic wireless solutions for a variety of verticals, including health care, general enterprise, sports and entertainment venues, retail stores, government and hospitality.
Its Wireless Experience Center will offer organizations in those verticals a convenient opportunity to explore options and custom-build solutions for all types of in-building and campus-wide deployments. Located only a short drive from Orange County’s John Wayne Airport and in the heart of Orange County’s business district, the Integer Wireless Experience Center will include:
- A broad, deep selection of products, applications and services from more than 100 vendors and service providers. These products will be presented in a company-agnostic manner, giving decision-makers the freedom to mix and match products to custom-build solutions that meet their unique requirements.
- Multiple executive briefing rooms, each showcasing an industry-specific set of use-case scenarios, such as a hospital wing or a retail store. Each room will include open-rack, lab-level features, along with on-site engineers, all designed to facilitate testing.
- A state-of-the-art environment with more than $1 million in enterprise-class features, such as a Cisco TelePresence suite, as well as Cisco CleanAir technology, Corning MobileAccess multi-carrier distributed antenna system (DAS), real-time location solutions and other advanced technologies – all fully functional and ready for testing by customers and guests.
- A broad, deep selection of enterprise-grade wireless products, applications and services using one or more the following wireless technologies: 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi, RTLS, NFC, RFID, DAS and VHF/UHF public safety.
- Concierge-level access to vendors, service providers and other Integer Wireless Experience Center participating companies, including include one-on-one demonstrations, lunch-and-learns, receptions and presentations.
A list of representative clients and projects is available at www.integerwireless.com/pdf/client%20list_map_final.pdf.
Interested applicants or for more information on the Integer Wireless Experience Center should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800 869-5022.
About Integer Wireless
Based in Newport Beach, Calif., Integer Wireless specializes in designing, building and optimizing reliable, highly secure in-building and wide-area wireless networks for health care, hospitality, general enterprise, aerospace, corporate campuses, public sports and entertainment venues, retail and government facilities. Over the past 16 years, Integer Wireless has led more than 1,000 cellular, DAS and Wi-Fi projects, including deployments for Apple, Coors Field, Denver Department of Health, Kaiser Permanente, Hoag Hospital, Hyatt, Intel, NASA and Walmart. Integer Wireless partners include Cisco, Corning MobileAccess, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Ekahu and other leading providers of infrastructure, applications and services. This fall, the company will debut the Integer Wireless Experience Center, providing executives with a hands-on opportunity to discover the latest wireless solutions available to meet their industries’ unique needs. For more information, visit www.integerwireless.com.
SOURCE Integer Wireless