July 25, 2011
Leading Mobile Banking Provider ClairmailÂ® Selects Jigsaw Data Cloud to Drive Mobile Banking Success
SAN FRANCISCO, July 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced that Clairmail has deployed the Jigsaw Data Cloud to accelerate its fast-growing mobile banking operations. Clairmail is the leading provider of mobile solutions for banking, with one-third of the top 50 banks in North America using Clairmail's on-demand mobile banking solution.
Clairmail also implemented Salesforce Chatter for corporate social collaboration, Force.com for mobile application development and the Service Cloud for exceptional customer service.
Comments on the News:
- "After running campaign influence tests, we found that the data generated by Jigsaw is the number one lead source of sales for Clairmail - with 30 percent of sales tied in some way to Jigsaw," said Sean Mulvihill, director of marketing at Clairmail. "Jigsaw has proven to be an absolutely critical part of our business. If you took away 30 percent of my pipeline, you would chop the legs out from under our operation."
- "Clairmail is growing so quickly it's critical they access business data updated in real-time to keep up with the pace-of-change in the modern banking industry," said Brett Queener, executive vice president, Jigsaw data cloud. "By leveraging social collaboration for data creation, accuracy and distribution, Jigsaw has combined the cloud with the crowd to allow Clairmail to gain a data advantage over the competition."
Jigsaw Advantages for Clairmail:
- Clairmail found that Jigsaw was significantly more accurate than the next closest vendor -- delivering an overall increase in productivity, response rates and sales and marketing leads.
- Jigsaw's community of 1.8 million individuals update 1 million contacts a month. Such real-time updates in the cloud enabled Clairmail to react to changing responsibilities of leads and prospects almost as they happened, giving Clairmail a competitive edge.
- Accessing Jigsaw natively within Salesforce CRM accelerates CRM adoption by providing accurate lead and contact data to sales and marketing teams.
Salesforce.com Advantages for Clairmail:
- Salesforce Chatter, the private and secure social network for business, makes it easy for Clairmail's employees to share information, documents and insights across organizational barriers.
- Salesforce Service Cloud allowed Clairmail to organize customer service information around cases, providing employees and executives with 360-degree views of every customer.
- Salesforce.com's Force.com platform allowed Clairmail to build a custom sales-enablement application to help sales people collaborate around accounts, contracts and opportunities.
- For more information on Jigsaw, please visit: Jigsaw for Salesforce
- Follow us on Twitter with @Jigsaw
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that has transformed the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com is leading the effort to bring Cloud 2, the next paradigm for computing, to the enterprise by offering its customers the social collaboration, mobility and openness that are the hallmark of this new world. The company's platform and application services include:
- Salesforce Chatter, a private social network for your enterprise
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Radian6, for social media monitoring and engagement
- The Jigsaw Data Cloud, for B2B sales and marketing contact data
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile apps in Ruby
- The AppExchange, the world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of April 30, 2011, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 97,700 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Clairmail is the leading provider of mobile solutions for banking, payment and card services. Clairmail provides a technology platform designed to help financial institutions realize the strategic potential of mobile banking, driving new levels of customer trust and loyalty, facilitating cross-sell opportunities and enabling near term, measurable cost savings. Financial institutions of all sizes now have an opportunity to reach 100% of their customer base and proactively deliver personalized content through multi-level alerting and triple-play convergence capabilities via a central customer interface. Clairmail's platform also offers multi-channel enrollment options to maximize mobile adoption and ROI, regardless of mobile device, carrier or back-end financial system. Founded in 2004, Clairmail is headquartered in San Rafael, Calif. For more information call (415) 884-7270 or www.Clairmail.com.
Copyright (c) 2011 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.