August 11, 2011
ANADIGICS Announces Production Shipments to LG Electronics for the Revolution by LG Smartphone
WARREN, N.J., Aug. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today announced that the Company is shipping production volumes of its ALT6713 fourth generation High-Efficiency-at-Lower-Power (HELP4(TM)) LTE power amplifiers (PAs) to LG Electronics. The ALT6713 is powering the Revolution by LG VS910 smartphone for Verizon Wireless. The featured-packed Revolution by LG handset includes a large 4.3" capacitive touch screen, 1 GHz Snapdragon processor, 5.0 megapixel rear-facing camera, 720p video capability, Android 2.2 operating system, and 4G LTE connectivity. ANADIGICS' ALT6713 PA is also used to power LG Electronics' VL600 USB LTE modem.
ANADIGICS' HELP4(TM) 4G power amplifiers use the Company's exclusive InGaP-Plus(TM) technology to achieve optimal efficiency across low-range and mid-range output power levels. The ALT6713 helps improve battery life by combining the industry's highest efficiency with an exceptionally low quiescent current. This world-class performance reduces average power amplifier current consumption by 30%, compared with previous generation devices.
ANADIGICS ALT6713 Key Facts and Highlights:
- Industry-Leading Performance
- 35% PAE @ +27.5 dBm operating in the 777 MHz to 798 MHz frequency band (Band 13 and Band 14)
- Industry's lowest quiescent current of 3 mA
- Best-in-class linearity at maximum output power
- Optimized for LTE applications
- High Level of Integration
- 3 mm by 3 mm by 1 mm footprint
- Internal voltage regulation
- Integrated "daisy chainable" directional RF coupler
For more information on ANADIGICS products and multimedia content, please refer to the following resources:
- ANADIGICS LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Photos: http://www.flickr.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Video: http://www.youtube.com/anadigics
About ANADIGICS, Inc.
ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) delivers integrated radio frequency (RF) solutions that OEMs and ODMs demand to optimize the performance of wireless, broadband and cable applications across all major networks and standards. ANADIGICS features a diverse portfolio of highly linear, highly efficient RFICs. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers, tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers and other components that can be purchased individually or packaged as integrated RF and front-end modules. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com.
SOURCE Anadigics, Inc.