Likno Web/HTML Tabs Builder 2.0.204 Released: WYSIWYG Desktop Application for Creating Stylish HTML Tab Controls in Websites
Maroussi, Athens (PRWEB) August 24, 2011
Likno Software has released the latest version of its product, Likno Web/HTML Tabs Builder – version 2.0 build 204. The software is a desktop application that works as a user-friendly interface (GUI) to the popular jQuery open source library for creating stylish, feature-rich html tabs for web pages, with minimal effort and coding.
All the jQuery tabs that the software produces are fully cross-browser (work seamlessly in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Safari & others).
- Rich and powerful Interface.
- Universal: For any authoring tool (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) or CMS platform (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc.).
- Creates cross-browser jQuery tabs that display content when visitors click on (or even mouse over!) page elements (tabs) of the developerâ€™s choice.
- Shows text, HTML, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash, or whole pages (AJAX, URL) as content in the tabs.
- Ready-made examples can be quickly applied to projects (pre-installed in software).
- The style of the tabs can be fully customized through CSS (“css tabs“).
- The web tab controls can be easily positioned in pages through various methods: Inserted into (or replacing) a page element (div, span, td, etc.) OR simply replacing a page image.
- 2 methods can be used to place the tab headers relative to the tab body: Within Container (standard, all headers “glued” to the tab body) OR Outside Container (*advanced*, headers “not glued” but DIVs *anywhere* on page).
- 3 methods can be used to populate an HTML tab control with content: by the project itself, a UL/LI structure or DIV elements located on page.
- Dynamic content can be added to the tabs through AJAX techniques (“ajax tabs”).
- Multiple HTML tab controls can be used on the same page (with same or different styling).
- A variety of Show/Hide tab effects is available.
- A tab control can also behave as a SlideShow (tabs opening sequentially either automatically after some seconds or manually through clicking on special â€œfirst/previous/next/last/play/pauseâ€ buttons).
- Both vertical tabs and horizontal tabs can be created, with their headers on any side (Top-Left, Top-Right, Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right, etc.).
- Features: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tabs/index.php
- Examples: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tabs/examples.php
- Download: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tabs/download.php
Likno Web/HTML Tabs Builder costs $49.95 (3-domain license). Windows ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 supported.
About Likno Software
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebaccordion-slider-control/likno-jquery/prweb8737356.htm