CapSnap Equipment Launches the “Pay it Forward” Dues Initiative in Cooperation with the IBWA
CapSnap Equipment, the Jackson, MI, based manufacturer of HOD water bottling equipment, has launched the "Pay it Forward" dues initiative to help bottlers around the world defray the cost of IBWA membership so that they can remain a part of the world's largest water bottling organization.
Jackson, Michigan (PRWEB) August 26, 2011
CapSnap Equipment, the Jackson, MI, based manufacturer of HOD water bottling equipment, has launched the “Pay it Forward” dues initiative to help bottlers around the world defray the cost of IBWA membership so that they can remain a part of the world’s largest water bottling organization.
The IBWA is the bottled water industryâ€™s largest organization to move its interests forward into the 21st century. CapSnap Equipment knows that the increased cost of membership in IBWA has driven some bottlers out and kept others from joining. The IBWA supports the bottling industry with its quality-minded initiatives and its government/regulatory oversight. All bottlers, regardless of size, benefit from the work that IBWA does. Safe drinking water and a level playing field keep the industry competitive and vital in the beverage marketplace today.
CapSnap Equipment believes in the focus the IBWA provides and we are committed to help the industry survive in these difficult economic times. That is why they developed the “Pay it Forward” Program to defray some of the membership costs and help bring some bottlers back into the IBWA family. A robust membership is essential to keeping the industry relevant, competitive, and forward thinking.
To help get the IBWA membership roster moving forward and growing, CapSnap Equipment believes that there needs to be a â€œpay-it-forwardâ€ perspective driven throughout the current membership. Therefore, beginning January 1, 2011, CapSnap Equipment launched the â€œPay it Forwardâ€ dues initiative. An outline of this program is as follows:
1. A bottler receives one point for every $25 USD they spend with CapSnap Equipment
2. Bottlers can amass up to 2,000 points during the calendar or membership year
3. Points can be granted through paid-in-full purchases of spare parts, service work, or new equipment.
4. For every point amassed, CapSnap Equipment will pay $1 to IBWA on behalf of the bottlerâ€™s dues for the following year (up to $2,000)
5. In order to receive the monies toward membership, the bottler would have to pay the remaining balance due to IBWA by February 15 of the current membership year.
6. Program would inaugurate January 2011 for the 2012 membership year.
7. This is for bottlers only â€“ no suppliers, distributors, or affiliates can participate. However, we would be happy to share the details of this program with other suppliers and distributors with the hope that they too would â€œPay It Forwardâ€.
8. This program is open to any bottler, domestic or international and including all current members in good standing.
It is the hope of CapSnap Equipment that the “Pay it Forward” campaign will help the IBWA retain a robust membership, allowing it to continue to push the interests of the water bottling industry.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebhod_bottling/IBWA/prweb8736478.htm