New DYMO Rhino 4200 Labeling Tool Lets Professional AV and Security Installers Get Jobs Done Fast – And Right
ATLANTA, Aug. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — DYMOÃ‚® Industrial, part of Newell Rubbermaid’s Technology global business unit, introduced the newest member of its Rhino(TM) line of high performance industrial labeling tools: the DYMO Rhino 4200, a compact, full-featured labeling tool that delivers uncompromising performance at an attractive $79.99 price point, making it one of the most affordable professional labeling solutions on the market.
Designed with the professional audio/video and security installer in mind, the new DYMO Rhino 4200 labeling tool offers features not available in other industrial label printers, including patented one-touch “hot keys” that quickly create and format wire/cable wraps, flags, fixed-length labels and more; “Favorites” key for single-key access to commonly used labels; and “Custom” key to save settings for individual label formats. The Rhino 4200 prints labels up to 3/4″ wide in a variety of materials and colors, and directly onto heat-shrink tubes.
“We worked closely with end users and distributor partners to design a labeling solution that could offer ease of use plus full customization and optimization features, at a lower cost, and the result is our new Rhino 4200,” said Angie Shelton, Senior Manager of Product Marketing, DYMO Industrial. “Today, affordability and usability are no longer mutually exclusive in industrial labeling tools.”
The DYMO Rhino 4200 further enhances a growing suite of purpose-built labeling solutions offered by DYMO Industrial. Key features of the DYMO Rhino 4200 include:
- Easy-to-navigate, computer-style QWERTY keyboard — offering quick and comfortable text entry
- DYMO-exclusive one-touch “hot keys” – shortcuts for creating and formatting a wide range of labeling applications, such as wire/cable wraps, flags, Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes, fixed-length, general and breaker labels, among others
- Prints directly on heat-shrink tubes
- New “Favorites” key – single-key access to commonly-used labels, symbols and terms
- New “Custom” key – individualized and customized settings for label format, which eliminates time-wasting repeated steps
- Industrial-strength labeling versatility – by printing 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ and 3/4″ wide labels in a variety of materials and colors
Other product highlights are a large, easy-to-read backlit display; integrated rubber bumpers that help prevent damage from accidental drops and falls; and auto-save/power-off for longer battery life. It is also compatible with a quick-charging, Lithium-ion battery, which is sold separately (along with a charger) as an accessory.
The availability of the DYMO Rhino 4200 further enhances a growing suite of products offered by DYMO Industrial through commercial, industrial distributor and retail channels, as well as Value-Added Resellers (VARs), as those companies seek products, resources and support that provide useful, high-quality solutions to address real customer problems.
DYMO Industrial will be showcasing the Rhino 4200 at the CEDIA Expo 2011 trade show in Indianapolis, September 7-10, in the DYMO Industrial booth #3565.
For more information about the DYMO Rhino 4200, please visit www.dymo.com/industrial.
About Newell Rubbermaid Global Business and Technology Solutions
DYMO is the master brand name for the Newell Rubbermaid Global Technology Solutions portfolio. In a world that demands greater productivity and measures it at every opportunity, DYMO provides businesses, educational institutions and consumers with innovative and easy ways to share, manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction.
Our DYMO global technology brands are organized into four solutions:
- DYMOÃ‚® / Labeling Identification Solutions include DYMO hand-held label makers, PC connected label and postage printers, plus Industrial labeling tools (www.dymo.com).
- DYMO(TM) / CardScanÃ‚® Contact Management Solutions include CardScan business card scanners and contact management software (www.cardscan.com).
- DYMO(TM) / EndiciaÃ‚® Postage Technologies include Endicia online shipping and mailing services (www.endicia.com), as well as customized postage (www.pictureitpostage.com).
- DYMO(TM) / MimioÃ‚® ITT (Interactive Teaching Technologies) include Mimio interactive whiteboard technology, digital ink recorders, document cameras, student response systems and engaging lesson plan content (www.mimio.com).
These global technology brands complement Newell Rubbermaid’s strong portfolio of global brands, which also includes RubbermaidÃ‚®, SharpieÃ‚®, GracoÃ‚®, CalphalonÃ‚®, IrwinÃ‚®, LenoxÃ‚®, LevolorÃ‚®, Paper MateÃ‚®, WatermanÃ‚®, ParkerÃ‚®, GoodyÃ‚®, Rubbermaid Commercial ProductsÃ‚® and ApricaÃ‚®.
Kate Bryant, Ketchum, 404-879-9147
SOURCE DYMO Industrial