IObit launches Uninstaller 2.0: Enhanced Software to Securely and Completely Delete Unwanted Programs from a PC.
Using the Ã¢Å“Add/Remove ProgramsÃ¢ feature in Windows® Control Panel can leave behind traces of files in the registry; IObitÃ¢s Uninstaller 2 can remove all traces of unwanted software to give PC users peace of mind, and better PC performance too.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 07, 2011
Left over files belonging to uninstalled programs can lead to system errors and can even crash a PC. IObitÃ¢s new version of Uninstaller is an easy to use, free solution that can remove all traces of unwanted programs, and can prevent system problems.
Uninstaller 2 is a major upgrade to the original release and makes file deletion simple; even for a novice PC user.
New features include:
- New user interface.
- Search feature in Ã¢Å“Forced UninstallÃ¢: Now itÃ¢s possible to search for programs in Ã¢Å“Forced UninstallÃ¢ and uninstall them directly from search results.
- Improved Powerful Scan functionality. This now carries out a deeper and more secure scan, especially for any leftover items in the computerÃ¢s registry.
- An option for not creating a restore point, making it possible to do this in the advanced uninstall mode.
- Multi-language support Ã¢“ now available in 12 languages.
- Enhanced program detection – Uninstaller 2.0 can detect a wide-ranging list of programs on a PC.
The new version of IObit Uninstaller is a Windows® utility that makes file deletion thorough, safe, secure and simple, for PC users of any ability.
Read more about the software here: http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.html
Founded in 2004 by two creative and enthusiastic programmers, IObit is focused on providing consumers with innovative system utilities and protection software for superior PC performance and security. Today, we are a recognized industry leader with 100+ awards and 130 million downloads and happy users worldwide
Notes to Editors:
To download review and evaluation copies of IObit Uninstaller 2, please visit: http://download.iobit.com/iobituninstaller.exe
Screenshots available here: http://download.iobit.com/test/iobituninstaller2.0-screenshots.rar
For more information, please contact press(at)iobit(dot)com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/9/prweb8771814.htm