December 19, 2006
ParaFin Has New Patents Pending After Redesigning the PCE (Personal Computing Environment) Workstation (Www.Mypce.Com)
ParaFin Corporation (OTCBB: PFNC) has completed the redesign of the Personal Computer Environment (PCE) workstation acquired early this year (www.mypce.com).
The PCE computer workspace (Patent Pending in the USA) has been redesigned and new Patents applied for. Patent Pending changes to the PCE, a striking C-shaped workstation design (www.mypce.com), include:
1. The design of a "Monitor Vibration Dampner" used to offset vibration of monitors when one or more LCD monitors are suspended directly in front of the user;
2. Leg and lower body support mechanisms that allow the user to change positions while seated in the chair creating an ergonomic comfort position for the lower body during long periods of use;
3. Movable keyboard technology that will: a) allow the position of the arms and hands to move when the PCE is moved to a declining position; and b) allow the user to view the keyboard without any strain as the user moves to a reclining position in the PCE;
4. Additional worktable space for notes and other material;
5. Overhead lighting system that allows for day and night use of the
6. Onboard USB ports to facilitate peripherals and;
7. An onboard sound system that disconnects with the use of headphones.
PCE's innovative design is ergonomically engineered to reduce users' susceptibility to repetitive stress injuries and musculoskeletal disorders and, therefore, contribute to increased productivity and decreased employee health care costs. Modular in design (www.mypce.com), the units can be customized for a broad range of business and entertainment applications that utilize monitors and computers. Call centers, military uses, computer programming, currency traders, product design, education, financial brokerage, radiology reading, security monitoring, and video gaming are only a few of the applications for the PCE units.
When the PCE workstation was first introduced, it garnered impressive international media attention from CNN and TechTV, in Wired and Stuff magazines, and in Newsweek Japan among many others. The re-designed PCE should generate even more attention. Information on the PCE workstation will soon be available at www.mypce.com.
Sidney B. Fowlds, president and CEO of ParaFin Corporation, stated, "People around the world now spend much of their waking hours doing jobs and managing their lives on a computer and LCD screen. They are often uncomfortable, subject to repetitive stress injuries and vulnerable to other disorders. The PCE (Personal Computer Environment) workstation is the perfect answer. In the future, people at work or play will be more comfortable, more productive and have a lower risk of working environment injuries."
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Technical complications that may arise could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The company cautions that these forward looking statements are further qualified by other factors including, but not limited to those, set forth in the company's Form 10-KSB filing and other filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available at http://www.sec.gov/). The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any statements in this release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise
ParaFin Corporation www.parafincorp.com Telephone: (877) 613-3131 Facsimile: (866) 613-3131 e-Mail: [email protected]
SOURCE: ParaFin Corporation