Technology News Archive - December 16, 2009
COLUMBIA, Md., Dec. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Eurotech, a leading supplier of embedded technologies, products and systems, today announces a 1.2 Million USD contract to supply embedded computers for an automated chemical delivery system.
BOTHELL, Wash., Dec.
PALO ALTO, Calif., Dec. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Varian, Inc. (NasdaqGS: VARI) announced today FT-IR solutions for Polymer and Materials Applications that reduce analysis times and reveal more detailed information.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- AtmelÂ® Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML), a leader in touch- and microcontroller-based solutions, today announced it is collaborating with H&D Wireless to deliver an IEEE802.11b+g Wi-Fi solution for Atmel's 32-bit AVRÂ® microcontrollers.
Version 1.1.1 includes Linux compliance, original source code, software redistribution, integrated documentation VANCOUVER, Dec.
CHICAGO, Dec. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Capacity, Inc. (parent: Capital Growth Systems, Inc.
HERZLIA, Israel, Dec.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Dec. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Halifax Corporation of Virginia (Pink Sheets: HALX) today announced that Rob Drennen has been hired to fulfill the role of CFO for the Company effective January 4, 2010. Mr. Drennen was previously employed as a consultant to the Company. Mr.
PARIS, December 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Mangas Gaming, the leading French sports betting and online gaming group, owner of Betclic, announces that it is taking control of the Everest Gaming group. Mangas Gaming will hold 60% of Everest Gaming, with the remaining 40% held by its current shareholder GigaMedia, a company listed on the NASDAQ. The French group, Mangas Gaming, co-controlled by Lov Group, Stephane Courbit's patrimonial holding company, and the Societe des Bains de Mer de Monaco, becomes one of the three leading European actors in online gaming company in Europe.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Dec. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Harris Stratex Networks, Inc.